Life òr ðêàth

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by brentonofduty, Jun 18, 2009.

1. brentonofduty

brentonofduty Ancient

Life or death

LIFE ÒR ÐÊÀTH
    BY:brentonofduty
    Hi this is my best infected map so far it is lots of fun.I want to thank every one from my last post for showing me how i should have made it. So i started over and made this it is a lot better and hope u like it.

{If any one can try it rate it and find any bug for me to fix plz post]

Map
    Gametype
    [​IMG]
    this is a switch witch opens fron and back door.​

[​IMG]
    this is the front door after u hit the switch​

[​IMG]
    this is the back door after the switch was hit.​

[​IMG]
    side door​

[​IMG]
    the other side door​

[​IMG]
    the main hall​

[​IMG]
    elavtor to armory​

[​IMG]
    the armory thay can come in by the roof​

download plz and comment

#1 brentonofduty, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  2. Gun Down

Gun Down Ancient

The map idea was good but you should see forging 101 to learn how to interlock and Geomerge. I like the front door. What gametype is it for? It also seems like theirs a lot of weapons.

3. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

A little advice, you don't put weird characters in your maps' titles. That goes against Forgehubs rules...

4. UNSC Warden

UNSC Warden Ancient

ooh dear. armouries no. seems like you have been watching some forge videos on youtube. what you want is a map that plays well, and if you want doors and stuff by all means, but make the gameplay work.

5. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Amouries are only bad when you make them overpowering. If you have an amoury filled with BRs and the zombies die with only a headshot, then it is bad. If its balanced, then its good. You just have to know how to make them...

6. The Stickmen

The Stickmen Ancient

"I think the map looks good overall. I don't see many switches without somekind of interlocking or merging but it doesn't look like your map needed it too much. Overall nice job and the armories are not my favorite either, but if they work in any game type, its infection. Good second round here." says former Green Bay QB Brett Favre

7. T3RA PROWL3R

T3RA PROWL3R Ancient

Pay more attention to the description if you want to know more about the gametype. From what I can see, decent map. I just don't like the armory. If it is an infection map, you could do something to make it look more authentic like scatter weapons on the ground and stuff. Two shotguns in a room with one entrance is a BIIIIG nono. Also I think there is too much cover for an infection map. One more thing. Does this map take up only that small part of Foundry? if it does, then it is easily escapable. I think the humans have too big of an advantage. Sorry, but not a very good map IMO.

#7 T3RA PROWL3R, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  8. Moniter117

Moniter117 Ancient

I don't think i'm blind but the fence walls for the door is interlocked and you have to meld other things to make a switch. Anyways looks like a cool map but:

Where to humans spawn?
    Where do Zombies spawn?
    Whats the point of the game?

I'm still gonna download to answer the questions but for your next post put what exactly everyone does.

9. Alienator

Alienator Ancient

I am not sure what is going on in this map. Please help us understand better by adding pictures, and descriptions. But most of what I have seen looks comendable. Just update this and add descriptions.

10. brentonofduty

brentonofduty Ancient

ty for the comment