Sandbox Levels v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Unsighted Milk, May 17, 2009.

1. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

ya i wanted to create a map with no restrictions. im also making a v2 which will be finished the weekend thanks!

2. NOV3D

NOV3D Ancient

xX-Executioner-Xx

Appearance- 1.4-Work Of Art
    game play- 1.4-Exciting
    Originality- 0.5-Exotic
    presentation- 0.4-Entertaining

Over all= 4/5

Nice map, though I did see allot of problems for example it was an all out war always in the center of the map and the tower in the center in the map was a death trap I don't think any body in the three games we played made it to the top but that does not make this a bad map at all. In-fact it was still fun to play it had a good build to were there were many options of how to attack the other side and I love how well the sniper rifle works in the map.
    Good job keep up the work. :)

3. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

Nice post, thanks =). V2 is FINNALY HERE. v2 features... more cover... 2 bubble shields... aesthetic changes... and bug fixes.

4. l PATRICK l

l PATRICK l Ancient

this reminds me of vertex ng on foundry, but love the sandbox feel to it, woulld suggest power ups.

5. VANILLA GORILLA

VANILLA GORILLA Ancient

The map reminds me of the perfect dark zero map, ah "tower" i think. Looks fun. I disagree about adding more cover. It looks like the vehicles may have a tough time maneuvering as it is if more than one player is driving them.

6. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

I tried power ups in v1 and that didn't work out that well, lol. thanks for testing.
    they were taking about cover in v1, v1 had no cover in it. thanks!

7. MetaLemur

MetaLemur Ancient

i like soem or your structures on this map but i dont think the warthogs are needed because it is just too close of a map. maybe delete them and change up the whole middle and it will be worth a dl. yes fix the middle the whole gravity lift idea is just really ameaturish and not up to forgehub standards

8. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

I don't see why not, its different. Also the warthogs ha ve been removed as said on the title page. New update! changed spawn times for certain weapons. v3 will be coming out soon with lots of changes.
    V3 IS out! Weapon changes, some new asthetics, and different spawn points. also added a forge walkthrough. YouTube - 87772810 14694163

#28 Unsighted Milk, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  9. ChoasMaster

ChoasMaster Ancient

This seems to have just gotten better since when I tested it. The mancannons seem like they would really help, and I see you raised the middle wall, overall looks like a lot of enhancements. since it was fun playing on it then, its probably better now. youve got my DL.

10. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

The levels are cool (Duh!). It looks like a perfect sniping spot! But besides that the center structure is too big and the rest of the level looks like it plays from a ring around the center part of it.

11. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

Thanks for the comments, all! I'm back again playing Halo and I'll start reworking the map. Some of the adjustments will include - reduction of the tower, clean merging, more thought out directions of user traffic (Including more size reductions). Thanks for the dedicated support once again! New version should land in about a week to 2 weeks.