Left 4 dead

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by a hobo001, Dec 30, 2008.

1. a hobo001

a hobo001 Ancient

Hey everyone i wrote a review for Left 4 Dead id really appreciate it if everyone would go an look at it heres a link if you have any questions about the game my review will answer it for you thanks '

http://www.squidoo.com/Left-4-Dead-1

2. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

Your wording and sentence structure is very mediocre and makes you seem like an amateur. I suggest fixing those and any spelling mistakes for further reference. I do agree with your final standing on your game for the most part, but it really felt like more a description than a review. You focused on little things too much, like each individual special infected. Just give a little detail like "There are also what are known as Special Infected. These horrendous monsters have special abilities which include incapacitating survivors, attracting a hoard of zombies, and more!"

Try and lengthen your opinion on the game, and try to focus on the big picture rather than smaller details.

3. SPARTANZ77

SPARTANZ77 Ancient

lol you posting this here and on xforgery? ok well guide guide sir fix dat gramma and youll be all set

4. a hobo001

a hobo001 Ancient

ok thanks for the tip i will remember that for the future