Left 4 Dead Map Suggestion

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by agrx, Aug 22, 2009.

1. agrx

agrx Ancient

Hello Forgehub, I'm relatively new here and this is my first post. I wanted to see a Left 4 Dead map that actually has something to do with the game itself, as opposed to the version on foundry that got on bungie favorites which had absolutely nothing in common with left 4 dead(game). What I would like to see is a l4d map with weapons true to the game, a safe room at the begining and end with openable/closeable doors, and a way for the zombies to select their class.

I know you're probably thinking "why doesn't he just do this by himself?" well to answer that I honestly lack the skill and attention span to do this.

But it would be great if someone actually did this.

(my thoughts for weapons)
    m16= battle rifle
    shotgun=shotgun
    hunting rifle=sniper rifle
    pistol=magnum
    uzi=smg
    semi auto shotgun=shotgun?
    moltov= firebomb grenade
    pipe bomb=frag grenade
    medkit=regenarator
    gas/propane tank= trip mine

Sorry if its too much to ask for, but advice on how to do this would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    agrx

2. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

Thought about it...

I was actually thinking of creating a map that was based of the last level, no mercy or something like that. I was planning it, working out how to make it but then I just decided it would be too much work. I'm now working an infection map.

3. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

I don't think it would be possible for someone to do a L4D map that is fun and like the game because you will have to sort out varias pathways and were the infected spawn. It just seems to much work and they would probably run out of items.