League of Legends anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cornlord, Dec 4, 2010.

1. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

Good points all around, still though I don't own many champions at the moment and I'd like to own a carry. I think Twitch will suit my playstyle and singed has been a very reliable back-up for me. Allistar and Veiger are distant seconds...

I stopped buying level one runes once I realized there were level 3's and how expensive they were.

I am looking forward to Dominion though, should be an excellent change of pace. Can't wait to leave poison trails around the capture points.

2. Aschur

Aschur Wubba lubba dub dub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I cant wait to booby trap capture points with mushrooms.

Twitch is a good choice, though I can't really decipher what your playstyle is from those champs you said.

3. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

I like to play aggressive, but with options. With Singed I can push the lane pretty hard and have viable options with escaping. I use cleanse and ghost as my summoners. If allows to make clean getaways or chase people down.

With Twitch, I want to play a little bit more stealthily and set up ganks. Again still aggressive, but with flash and twitch's ambush ability I can still make some clean escapes. I won't have the escapability of singed, but I'll also have the damage output needed to take people down quickly.

4. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

I play occasionally (summoner name: Ser Poptarts) I rock Morgana and Malphite. Been saving Ip for Nocturne though. Almost there. I'm only level 11 as well.

5. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

Nocturne is pretty cool. Just played a match against him. I kept dodging all of his slows.

6. Aschur

Aschur Wubba lubba dub dub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Never played Nocturne, never really thought he would fit my play style. I like to get a quick kill from afar, hence my love of Kog'Maw.