Foundry Launch Fight

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by LeGiTxMaLeMaNx, May 10, 2010.

1. LeGiTxMaLeMaNx

LeGiTxMaLeMaNx Forerunner

Sword battles are here with a gametype!!

Blue team vs. Red team

Sword Attack is the gametype. It's a 1v1 or a team battle. One player will fight against another player to kill one another.

Sword Launch is the map. It has two cannon mans and teleportals to go through is they collide. Once collided in mid-air, they must battle a 1 on 1 or call in help.

[​IMG]
    One starting side

[​IMG]
    Other starting side

[​IMG]
    Side 1 cannon man

[​IMG]
    Other cannon man

[​IMG]
    Garage 1

[​IMG]
    Garage 2

[​IMG]
    Side 1 cage view

[​IMG]
    Side 2 cage view

[​IMG]
    Side 1 "Wrong spawn"

[​IMG]
    Side 2 "Wrong spawn"

The "Wrong spawns" are where you might spawn. All you need to do is blow up the fusion coils and then you'll spawn in the corrrect spot. Then you start in the correct spawn point.

Download map: Sword Launch
    Download gametype: Sword Attack

2. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

Hmmmmm.... I think that you need to make your items straight instead of crooked such as the bridges in the spawn rooms and on top of that..... idk dude, this idea in itself is very overused and no offense but your map is very low quality when it comes to forging ability. The items you placed down could have been made in less than 20 minutes by anyone that was in the least competent in forge, not even mentioning forgers who are extremely good. You need to make your map MUCH less nooby by actually setting up correct spawn points...and for the love of God...take out the Garages.... -.-

3. LeGiTxMaLeMaNx

i know it takes less than 20 minutes cuz thts was it took me, but i needed to upload a map made by me cuz of this "bad" rep i got. so hopefully my rep will go away soon so i can start makin much better maps.

4. bobsurankle

bobsurankle Forerunner

Since when does having "bad rep" mean you can't make good maps?

But yeah, this map isn't all that. Maybe add spaws for a start then take out the "garages" because, wait, its a sword fighting map. No dl here... 1/5.

#4 bobsurankle, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  5. Mattie 400

Mattie 400 Ancient

Im sorry, but I have to agree with everyone else, its a bit too simple and you need to take out the garages. Id suggest making it in the sky bubble of sandbox, but on a larger scale, therefore if two people hit each other, they will try and kill each other but they fall to there deaths.

Also, its man cannons, not cannon mans. eg, you dont say wall doubles, you say double walls

6. GFORCE137

GFORCE137 Forerunner

This map SxUxCxKxS, way to copy maps matt

7. LeGiTxMaLeMaNx

thanks mike, i appreicate your generous comments