Last Stand

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Reap3r157, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Reap3r157

Reap3r157 Ancient

I had a ton of people say i should post it so here it is.

i got the idea from the timed map event tut and decided to try but only ended up gettin it to be two timed events.

any way you start in a court yard like area with humans on one side with three turrets and a zombie on the other. the humans need to last 30 seconds (had it on 45 and 60 and just didnt seem to work) until the crates spawn to get out OR figure out a way to get out early. After you get out there is a floating bridge with a shotgun underneath and a good place to hide. if you choose to carry on there is an ammo room with one of all grenades and quite a few weapons in it. going into the hallway leads you to a turret which lasts 3 minutes until a shield door spawns in front of it. after going throough the teleporter there are 2 smgs behind it and a shotgun. going out side is the fort where you can make your last stand. you are able to get on the crane and snipe.

as for the shield door roof i wanted to give the zombies prtection while going through but humans could still get them it just could cost them their life though.

this is best suited for 5-6 people and gets real good when you get 8-10 people in (especially when ur the last man on the hallway turret)

Download here
    Gametype here

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    Starting area^
    [​IMG]
    Behind starting area^
    [​IMG]
    Turret Hallway^
    [​IMG]
    In front of the base (to give zombies some cover)

any suggestions let me know cause im thinking bout doing another map similar to how this is except more of the timed events

2. N1SS3 200

N1SS3 200 Ancient

it looks pretty simple but what do i now im sure it fun

3. gobbles

gobbles Ancient

Good use of timed map events.And from the looks of the pic of the area behind the starting area, there is a pallet that looks like it can be broken, then someone can walk to the end of a little tunnel under the bridges and barriers

4. General Meaty

General Meaty Ancient

great map timed events. i love maps involving them.

5. WD911

WD911 Ancient

very creative, nice map

6. American10

American10 Ancient

Looks pretty fun ill dl