Last Challenge on The Finale

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by actualdoor, Sep 13, 2010.

1. actualdoor

actualdoor Ancient

Last Challenge on The Finale

For the past month I have been working on this puzzle map. It mostly features Creech n Spawn's challenges (7) but I have 3 challenges and WickedSOADMAN has one. Now... A series of unfortunate events happened so I could not put it on my file share and I also could not take pictures so I got my friend to do it. That is why there is so little pictures. The things to know for this map is that you cannot play it as an elite and it is relatively short because reach is so close. If you play as an elite there is a good chance you can break it. I also originally had a walkthrough but I can't upload it to my fileshare and I can't give it to anyone so if you want to see how to beat it send me a message on xbox live. I am very proud of this map and I hope you guys have fun playing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credits:

An Awful Elite - Tester/helped fix breaks
    CHODOMIUX - Tester
    Dr TecH Ex - Tester
    Creech n Spawn - Tester/Supplied most of the challenges in this map. With out him this map would not have been made.
    Stun Gunner5 - Tester
    WickedSOADMAN - Gave me one challenge to use.

Download Gametype

Download Map

2. Jye

Jye Forerunner

How the hell do you do the first bit? i even forged and still there in nothing to do

3. Xerax

Xerax Forerunner

Glory? Is that you? Stop modding, you'll get your fileshare banned on reach too. haha

4. actualdoor

actualdoor Ancient

Well, you have to pick up the spartan laser and laser the turret and get on it at the same time and you de-spawn/die.

Yes it is me. I also never did anything to get fileshare banned. I think they falsely banned people because my friend was also banned for no reason.

5. Xerax

Xerax Forerunner

Not banned yet?

#5 Xerax, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013