La Rampa Vista

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Indie Anthias, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Indie Anthias

Indie Anthias Unabash'd Rubbernecker

OK I have made some serious modifications to this again. The map and old gametype (DDK) have been modified again, and a new gametype has been added.

The map (now called La Rampa Vista) now radically changes for symmetrical and asymmetrical games.

Dare Devil King now features invulnerable players to combat teleporter camping. Now, strategy dictates players actually limit their attacks to vehicles on the ramp and not players teleporting to the start area.

Dare Devil VIP has been added, which is an asymmetrical variant that makes teams take turns on the ramp like gentlemen.

I got the idea for this from Tempus 360 and lametastic's Fast Break.

2. Renato Cool Guy

Renato Cool Guy Ancient

are you the same guy that incorporated a race track to this? becouse someone did

3. Indie Anthias

No that was SykoOne. I keep meaning to link to it here... that's on my to-do list.

This here is the origional that I made, Skyo went in and converted it to a race track with my permission, and did a damn fine job of it.

I'll get that link up soon.

4. Renato Cool Guy

Renato Cool Guy Ancient

ok thats good I was scared lol. hey this is a really nice map by the way I like how you mde it work with thise gametype ill qued for download. check out my map on my signature

5. American10

American10 Ancient

Looks awesome way better than rocket race.

6. allergy96

allergy96 Ancient

Is there a scoring system for bail-out?Also:How is this map used for CTF?How would you prevent Flag-camping and those pesky teleporter-blockers.Younger kids would like this map.(I'm not saying that OTHER people wouldnt like it>I mean hey I've got no room to speak I'm 11.)

I know this is kind of off topic but check out this pic.
    http//www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=15482753

7. Indie Anthias

hi, allergy.

Yes, the scoring scheme for bail-out is posted. It's on the first page, close to the bottom. Just look for the long list.

I gave up on CTF for this map a long time ago. Basically, the supported games are King of the Hill and VIP, but you have to use the variants provided. King is for 1-8 players, VIP is for 9-16 players.

nice pic, by the way. Is that Guardian?

8. Paulie Walnuttz

Paulie Walnuttz Ancient

i like the ramp, great job