Kryptonite

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by hallowhead1, Aug 31, 2010.

1. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

Kryptonite!

This is probally going to be my last post on forgehub until Reach!

Kryptonite is an amazing crypt based map that soars to skies of the crypt and touches down to the floor of the crypt. Cruise around the turns do some flips, enjoy the ride down on Kryptonite.!

Also for people who have played crushed the car my trademark is back the face. check it out located in the high center of the crypt

Well i think that is all i have to say here are some pictures and a video, which to put first, hard choice. ;)

Video of Kryptonite

YouTube - Kryptonite

Pictures of Kryptonite

Car spawn
    [​IMG]

First turn
    [​IMG]

Second turn under ramp to get back up from floor
    [​IMG]

Jump under face
    [​IMG]

Landing of jump
    [​IMG]

Ramp up to random flipper
    [​IMG]

View of inside flipper
    [​IMG]

Mongoose in flip
    [​IMG]

Finnish line where map leads back in
    [​IMG]

Download Kryptonite here!
    Download Racetracks here!

i like this race map alot just to cruise around i hope you do too. In fact i hope you do, leave feedback please...!!!!!!

2. Dulden

Dulden Forerunner

Well, ive seen many many different race tracks. Ones with trees, some so long, some like roller coasters, some all the way by the Guardians. But I dont think ive seen one in the crypt.

The forging looks clean, and its original. Got its own trademark, and a flipper. Great job.

3. Confused Flamingo

Confused Flamingo Forerunner

Nice! very original, but i dont quite see how the flipper works. I guess I'll DL and find out!

4. Flak

Flak Forerunner

Nice racetrack. I think its the first one I've seen in the Crypt with banked turns, so congratz on that. Also the flipper looks cool for solo play, but for multiple racers it could be trouble because it bottlenecks.

5. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

Thanks everyone i am really enjoying the feedback! :) the flipper does work somehow i don't really know how to explain it though. It does all different random flips and barrel roles and combinations. When there are multiple people racing they can just keep piling in there i am sure that two people aren't gonna be that neck in neck racing, but if they are then one will get pushed out for a second and then they will get right back in the race at the last turn

6. Th3 Situation

Th3 Situation Forerunner

wow i never thought i would play a race map that still is fun after the third lap but this one is...its still fun if ur a newbie at driving but if ur an expert ull really apreciate this race map...nicely done HallowHead

7. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

thanks i try my best

8. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

Nice map dude. The race is very smooth and I like how you put it in the crypt. You dont really see many maps in the crypt. The jump, for me, was a little tricky so I would suggest changing that a little. Overall its pretty good for such a small space in the crypt.

[​IMG]

#8 elitebiker18, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011