Kinetica SketchUp Design

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by PRS, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Plasmy

Plasmy Ancient

If anything I would like to see some pics of how that bottom level is going.

If this works out good I bet ya Bungiezzzz would put it into one of those double XP weekends.

2. PRS

PRS Ancient

I doubt it will get into Double EXP Weekend or any playlist because it's budget glitched. though they might put it in Bungie favorites or commemorate it or something nice, I hope.

3. AnthraXe187

AnthraXe187 Guest

If this all fits the budget and object limit I can not wait until you get this done. It is already a dl from me. And one question, do each teams spawn on each side or on top and bottom?

4. Plasmy

Plasmy Ancient

I wonder if you could do it without budjet glitching, though I doubt it.

5. Hamwinkie

Hamwinkie Forerunner

damn is it made yet???

6. physcopirahna6

physcopirahna6 Ancient

Agreed how's the map going cause I think this would be a definite download from everyone

7. caniblcake

caniblcake Forerunner

I don't know anybody who wouldn't download this.
    have you got any progress pictures?

It fits in the item limit too.
    any plans for casual gametypes?

8. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

okay, so i decided to ask how this is going. it doesnt count as a necropost yet, so yeah. do you want to put it up for adoption or keep it?

9. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

Yeah im gonna jump on the train of ten thousands people here and ask, when are we gonna get to see any progress on this??? It looks outstanding, and if you arent gonna do it im sure that somebody here would be more than willing to adopt it...

10. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

11. PRS

PRS Ancient

I shall answer you all. Hopefully.

I stopped forging around March-April because of the little time I have with my XBOX and the complicity of Forge to me. I take way too long to do something I can easily **** out in seconds in Sketchup, and I'm very pissed at forge after realizing this. But I haven't given up. When Summer kicks in and I stay up late at night, I'll attempt to forge this as well as my 2 other projects, this, Empire(Which has yet to be previewed to the public), and Nemesis are my last Forge project for Halo 3. If forge continues to agrivate me as it did before, I will put this as well as the 2 other maps up for adoption along with the sketchup layouts for the forger(s). For now, you all must wait a week until I start up again and see if I can handle forging again, however time-consuming and tedious it may be.

Though here's percent of each map:

Nemesis: About 70-75%
    Emipre: About 80%
    Kinetica: About 50%

They are all close to completion, but stay tunes I you want to get your hands on these bad boys.
    My decision wheter or not to put these up for adoption will be made in the near future.
    Any other questions, please ask. I'll be happy to answer.

12. cory21

cory21 Ancient

Can you show a picture of Kinetica?

Also, don't put these up for adoption. You really should finish them. I hate seeing good maps being put into the hands of lesser skilled forgers.

13. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

Agreed. The more I think about it the less I want you giving up on these maps. They are YOUR creations, and you shouldn't have to share the credit with anyone for any reason. I know you can finish it, and I really want to see you do it. I want to see one single name under Kinetica when it is posted. Because only you know what you truly envisioned, anyboy else could so nothing better than a copy. So, with that motivational speach outta the way, we all want to see you finish the maps cus they are yours.

14. actualdoor

actualdoor Ancient

This looks like one of the best maps ever. I liked the old version better but the new version still looks amazing. I am eager to play a game on this. Like someone else on this thread said don't give it up for adoption please.

15. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

obviously he would give it to a skilled forger if he put it up for adoption, he could play test it to make sure it is authentic. i think that you should put it up for adoption so it gets finished and has enough time to get tested and possibly featured before reach.

16. actualdoor

actualdoor Ancient

yeah. I just want this godly masterpiece to be released before reach. But honestly I don't think it will. At least there's reach to make it on if it does not get finished.

17. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

there will be new objects, new ideas, and he is already halfway done. we arent even sure if we will have interlocking, a skybox, or some of these random pieces in reach. i say GOGOGOGOGO put it up for adoption.