KeyShip

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Ewok2870, Jun 5, 2008.

?

Do you know what an Ewok is?

1. No.

5.2%
  2. Yes.

43.1%
  3. There's one in my backyard.

41.4%
  4. Is that a fruit?

10.3%
  1. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

Looks great. Kind of has elements of epitaph but in a good way I also like the pallet bridge. 5/5

2. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

Thos power ups were a bad choice just laying them out. You shouldve embedded them in to the wall in back of it so that you can see them but not get them.

Although I really like the layout of the map. And your interlocking looks sweet. Nicely done.

3. Fillmore Roy

Fillmore Roy Ancient

Looks like a nice map. Although I'm not a fan of small maps, it's always nice to check out the work that some Forgers have put into smaller maps. Also, the powerups seem to be just placed there, not interlocked with the double box behind them. They should be interlocked to make them impossible to pick up and use. Anyway, I will DL this when I get the chance, run around in Forge for a bit, then add my thoughts to this post.

EDIT: I think I may have given you a false sense of accomplishment when I first posted multiple months ago, and I'd like to apologize. I've only just recently returned to Halo and ForgeHub, and recent events have limited my ability to return my opinions on maps nearly as fast as I would normally. This time I mean it: I'll run around when I have some time and add my thoughts afterwards.

EDIT II: After doing my usual run-through, I now know this map is REALLY small, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Interesting choice putting in the shotgun and sword, makes for an interesting matchup when the two meet. I've also noticed that the pallet bridge doesn't respawn if it gets destroyed. I'd expect that the pallets would mess up when they spawn again, but interesting choice turning respawn off. Overall, good map, worth a DL for those that like close-quarters FFA matches. In the end, 7.5/10.

#23 Fillmore Roy, Jun 9, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  4. camyhead1

camyhead1 Ancient

cool map i like the bridge its different from everyone esles coz its destructable keep up the good work

5. underground867

underground867 Ancient

Underground867

totally awesome, even though your using foundry objects, i feel as though i'm right inside that ship, i think it's perfect in architecture and looks like a sweet place for some slayer action

6. Duckman620

Duckman620 Ancient

reminds me of epitah

7. Own3dyoo

Own3dyoo Ancient

looks good
    and is the pallets instant respawn???

8. mitona

mitona Ancient

very fun koth and the destructable bridge is an awesome idea. 8/10

9. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

this map is extra freaking sweet. i know you'll all moan and groan, but this reminds me of a small version of epitaph. I personally DO like epitaph, so its a good thing. i know it'll play entirely different than that though. i was speaking on a purely asthetic mindset.

overall i think you did a fantastic job.

10. RadiantRain

RadiantRain Ancient

Good map, could use with a bit more interlocking so you can't see outside.

11. DRiSCOLL

DRiSCOLL Ancient

some good ideas and looks nicely done, i like the bridge of pallets, good job ill giv it a try

12. ROC bioflame

ROC bioflame Ancient

You can just gernade jump out of that place.

but it does look very nice.

#32 ROC bioflame, Jul 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  13. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

if you really paid attention to the post, you'd have noticed the bridge roof was removed for pictures and can be seen in the later pictures.

14. Scorch Bomb

Scorch Bomb Ancient

I like the amount of effort put into the map. It's very professional, with nice presentation. Personally, I enjoy small maps better than most large ones. The problem I have with it is that even with the pallet bridge and "idol," it lacks originality. There's no super catchy fun part, and considering the competition in small team FFA maps, you need one. But that's not to say this isn't a great map. It sure is better than 75% of what you'd find on the bungie file forums. Nice try, I hope we can expect more of maps with this kind of effort from you.

15. version2

version2 Ancient

Hey Ewok this map needs more inter locking (inside joke) any way I'ma Dl

16. Moniter117

Moniter117 Ancient

what the heck? there is interocking in it!

17. Soldier62994

Soldier62994 Ancient

Any specific reason to why you bumped a 5 month old thread? That is considered necro posting, which will deal out an infraction. You are new though, so I guess it's excusable. You should probably read up on THIS

18. ShibbyLib

ShibbyLib Ancient

This map, from the pics anyways, looks extremely intriguing. Will have to download to tell how the gameplay goes and whether or not its balanced. But from what I can tell looks fairly well done and has a unique flare to it. 4/5

19. Enslaved bunny

Enslaved bunny Ancient

Map looks pretty good. Your layout is excellent. the only thing is it looks kind of easy to break, and those custom power ups+ oversheild look easy to grab.

20. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

i really like the way this looks. nice use of interlocking. the pallet bridge looks good as well. Is it a switch bridge I dont think so but other than that the whole map looks great. Very complex looks fun..