Kadira Sinto City - The Map Series

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by Grif otaged, May 15, 2011.

1. Grif otaged

Grif otaged Forerunner

Kadira Sinto City is one of many cities that were in the way of the Covenants forces. Luckily only a small area was hit and the rest of the city still in good shape. But the UNSC took no chances, and had defenses in each sector.

Part 1 details

The city stood within covenant forces. The lower district was where most of the fighting took place.

Part 2 details

The UNSC had almost no trouble here at the water runoff ramp. But Defense’s were placed in case of an emergency

Part 3 details

The covenant assault has left this section damaged. The highway tunnel has collapsed and so has the bridge.

Part 4 details

Many supplies are shipped here at the port. Warthogs are assembled and shipped out to needing vessels in orbit.

Watch the video below to see these maps! Kick back and relax
    YouTube - ‪Halo Reach- Kadira Sinto City Map series‬‏

Download links below

Download Part 1 here!

Download Part 2 here!

Download Part 3 here!

Download Part 4 here!

other notes...​

It took a month to finish up this series. After I started part 3 I lost interest in the map, and forgeworld itself. I also had several end of school tests to take. (which I have passed all of them!) I personal thought part 3 lacked many things, and part 4 i wish could had been a tad bigger but, It worked out in the end.

Map downloads so far...

Part 1- 84

part 2- 62

part 3- 17

part 4- 15​

#1 Grif otaged, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  2. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

aamazing map grif otage! i can't wait to see more from you with part 3-4 :), i love the idea of making this a 4-part map series! Putting the buildings in the background just makes look so big! great ideas!

3. Forgefire

Forgefire Forerunner

Great map, both for mini games and fighting. And the idea for a map parts and is great. Though add some pictures as well with the video. You prob know how to, but other than that, great job

4. Grif otaged

Grif otaged Forerunner

Parts 3 and 4 are now up! the video has been updated for the new map parts. Long video video so get comfy son!

5. Draco Cosimo

Draco Cosimo Forerunner

There are very few maps where story, aesthetics, and layout, all flow so well. The placement of the maps also benefits the effect. If there ever was a gunpowder moment*, this is it. I have no idea what your original intention was, grif otaged, but this map was BORN for machinima.

(*the Chinese discovered gunpowder while trying to create food preservatives. In essence, a "gunpowder moment" is where one intention creates something completely extraordinary, and irrelevant to original intent.)

Another piece of advice, if you made a few tweaks, and added weapons, health stations, spawns objectives, etc., Part one would make a very fine invasion map.

9.5/10 :)

6. Grif otaged

Grif otaged Forerunner

Thanks, but pretty much all of my maps all designed for machinima. I prob should had stated that somewhere but lol. I would had made these setup for competitive gametype's but I am a sorta person who likes to build the map. then release it with as minimal errors as possible.

I'm also pleased that you watched the video!

#6 Grif otaged, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011