Sandbox Kable Ruins v3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by KboxMod, Aug 8, 2009.

1. KboxMod

KboxMod Ancient

The fallen Ruins of a once great Halo2 Cable Room. This is a remake of the Cable Room from the Halo2 campaign where the cable was cut in the center and the base begins to fall, with a few new twists. The map was also brought into modded multiplayer map play. This is the ruins of that fallen base.

The Map is a triangular - symmetrical map with a red base, blue base and neutral base which contains the sniper. The sides are also blue and red pillars with the 3rd side broken ruins of the first 2 sides. The rockets and sword spawn middle as it is hard to get to them easily without getting pwned. BRs and Carbines spawn at each base with shotguns and grav-lifts along the sides.

Mainly used for FFA slayer, but can also be used for team slayer or adapted for flag games, bomb, games, hill, or odd ball easily.

Kable Ruins v3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: As hard as I tried, its not a perfect triangle, I probably should redo it, but it was a lot of work.​

#1 KboxMod, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  2. dbxxchaosxxking

dbxxchaosxxking Ancient

this map looks to be promising i need to delete some maps to download =(

3. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

Nice. But are you sure you should put a rocket and a sword so close to each other? Besides that, being that this is triangular... did you create this with the help of a large ramp to provide you with 120 degrees? Because it looks like all the internal angles are 120 degrees.

4. KboxMod

KboxMod Ancient

Trust me, when you play it with a group, you will NOT be able to grab the sword and rockets together. Going into the middle takes ALOT of effort as you have 3 Bases looking down at you.

5. bmurf

bmurf Ancient

I was a big fan of Mimesis and Cable Room was one it's best maps. I will definitely check this out.