K4F Clan stole Foundry Designer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nemihara, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D TeK K4F

D TeK K4F Ancient

You are a total idiot. What the hell is wrong with you. Did you never study? That has to be the quote of the year! Have you any idea how stupid you are. Have you never heard of context?

Is a man in court accused of something untrue a bigot because he defends himself?
    Bigotry is the way of the bigot. A non bigot can not be guilty of bigotry you fool.

You are too funny my child. I gotta put this on our site, we are gonna get some laughs.

2. D TeK K4F

D TeK K4F Ancient

You are ****ing right boy, we at K$F ****ing care! He was talking about you guys I expect otherwise he would have phrased it differently. That is unless you taught him English.

3. xxAl Capwnagexx

xxAl Capwnagexx Ancient

k4f, could you please go back to where you came from? You're poisoning this thread and the site in general.

4. D TeK K4F

D TeK K4F Ancient

I am sorry you are seeing this crap but there is no way a bunch of children are going to shut me up when I have done nothing but defend my clan.

Really, I am sorry to anyone that would rather not have this **** on their site. Seems some of your members have something to prove.

I only have my innocence to prove and flies to swat off.

5. D TeK K4F

D TeK K4F Ancient

You as well then. Go away boy. ****, if anymore of you start I really will have to bring my members. So you are the bigger man yeah? You are not talking **** t me too? **** off hypocrite.

6. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Locked for complete idiocy. Don't turn this into a 'clan war', we could care less.

Enjoy your ban.

7. Shock Theta

Shock Theta Father of 4chub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

1. Informed D TeK K4F of the author/owner and gave his contact details in order for him to seek permission.

2. Copyright is implicit. Hotlinking to copyrighted material without crediting the source is illegal.

PM conversation from several weeks ago:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.