Introduction Just wanted to say hello...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rashanii, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Rashanii

Rashanii Ancient

Salutations to all of you.

My name is Rashanii and I was drawn here by a friend of mine who raves about the maps that y'all make. I have tried out a few myself and thoroughly agree that the maps are great. What I am going to do is that I am part of the Off-Topic Gamers Podcast, and every week, I am going to review some of the maps that are on this site. Hopefully, it will give y'all more exposure, and give some of the maps that have fallen to the 40 page of the threads more downloads and love. Again, I love the site, and I hope to play your map soon.

2. Shock Theta

Shock Theta Father of 4chub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Hi there, welcome to the site, glad to have you! See you around the boards. : )

3. TrueBlue Wolf

TrueBlue Wolf Ancient

Hey welcome to forgehub. Like your idea of reviewing maps that have been long forgotten. Can't say my maps have really been forgotten (maybe disliked though) since they were only posted like 3 weeks ago. I'll be sure to watch out for your reviews, and good luck here at forgehub.

4. Pigglez

Pigglez Ancient

hey welcome... great idea with the reviews... i dnt have any maps too far back cause for some reason, every time they fall back like 10 pgs they get commented on always nd bump back to the top... but great idea, hope to see ya round