Jurassic Park

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by gruntchmpion, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggles2

Biggles2 Ancient

Alright to embed screenshots, first right click on the screenshot you want to embed, right click and press, 'Save as' and save it, now it should be in your documents, then go to Imageshack, located Here and click browse.

That should bring you to your documents, once there click on the image you want to embed, and press open and then click host it, then copy and paste the address that is called, 'Hotlink for forums (1)', copy it and paste it in your thread, and then your screenshot will be embedded, and thats about it :).

2. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

yeah thanks gorila guy i have done it thank you

3. goldman 010

goldman 010 Ancient
    Banned

Re: JURassIC PaRK (pics)

just like the movie

4. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

Re: JURassIC PaRK (pics)

cool so you noticed it is like the movie i like the red signs it reminds me of the raptors

5. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

gruntchmpion, I'm tired of having to edit your thread titles. I've explained our rules and the reasons for those rules several times. You apparently didn't learn after I locked your last thread. Since this thread started, you've gone through several titles:

ambush evo
    JURassIC PaRK
    JURassIC PaRK (pics)

As far as I can tell, this thread isn't even dedicated to one map. You keep changing the title to get more replies. And because you're linking to your file share, no one knows what map they've downloaded already.

It also seems like you're trying to test the limits. First, unnecessary capitalization in the name to make the title stand out. Then, a little extra word in there to make it stand out a little more.

From now on, here's the rules. You can have as many letters or numbers in the thread name as it allows for the map name (14, I think). They can be all lowercase. You can capitalize the first letter of every word. You cannot add symbols or punctuation. You cannot add parentheses. You cannot use vulgarities.

If you break any of the rules I've just listed, your thread gets locked. No more warnings. If I appear to be more strict on you than I am on other members, it's because you continue to break the rules, long after I've explained them to you.

If you cannot function under the rules of this community, you will not be part of this community.

6. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

soory i cant fix the fileshare problem please forgive me its my cpu u guys are great for having this web site

7. xX Pyro42 Xx

xX Pyro42 Xx Ancient

Okay, here's what you need to do:

1. Go to bungie.net
    2. Log in
    3. Click on the tab that says Halo 3 in the top right corner of your screen.
    4. On this new screen (your service record), click on the tab that says "File Share", over on the left row of buttons.
    5. Scroll down to Jurassic Park, and click "Publish to Forums"
    6. Write your description there, and hit post.
    7. Copy the url of that page and paste it where the current download link is now.

This will link directly to your map and take care of that rule.

8. celtics513

celtics513 Ancient

This map looks very good but my only question is this: (someone may have already answered) Why is it called Jurassic Park?

9. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

in the first movie there is the raptors cage and where they look out the crows nest reminded me of it or the fence wall roof kinda like cages or the many routes to the larger areas kinda like how the raptors ambushed the people it was originaly called ambush but i thought jurassic park would be better

10. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

yeah its fixed now

11. StrikerSniper77

StrikerSniper77 Ancient

So...ah...where are the Dino's?

12. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

u gotta know red team is the dinos in swat if you want ta make an awsome game type jurasic park i will give u credit okay thats my chaleenge to all of you who ever makes a game type for this that i like will win co ownership

13. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

how do you like the post now

14. Shock Theta

Shock Theta Father of 4chub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

You have double posted twice in the last day, still haven't fixed the link to the fileshare despite multiple attempts to inform you of how to go about publishing on B.net, and have generally ignored all warnings from the moderators. Therefore to stop you bumping and double bumping your broken map post I am locking this topic and you will have to repost your map. Please follow the guidelines for posting a map found here.

Due to your behaviour as outlined above and after several verbal warnings from Furious D 18, you are receiving an official warning which will continue until your behaviour improves or you post your map correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.