Jurassic Park

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Dratical, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Dratical

Dratical Forerunner

Yeah, after reading Frozenlynx's feedback, I moved the attackers spawn for the first phase and the defender's for the second phase.

2. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

I forget, are you planning on killzoning the top of the crane? 'Cuz me and another teammate got on it last night and we pushed them back just by having a huge height advantage. I mean, I LOVED it, but maybe it is too overpowered? Anyways it was funner playing it yesterday because you fixed ze spawns and ze insane plant time.

(srsly tho, if u make another jurasic park map, mak a facilty wit dino cagez and stuf :D)

#22 Bio Cobalt, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  3. Oli The G

Oli The G Forerunner

mmm. I wonder why you added new kill boundaries????

4. Dratical

Dratical Forerunner

Yeah, thought of that when I saw snipers above the crane, gate, and satellite; added soft kill zones.

As for the sequel, I'm thinking of creating a facility for the dinos to exact their revenge. It's going to be a bit more aesthetically pleasing than the first, trust me.

But as for the kill zones, I've updated the DL link, so you can get that version. I've also revised some capture points to make them larger and less confusing.

5. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

YES!

OMFG YES!

k.

It's a really nice map. Maybe FHF???
    p.s. cant wait for a sequel
    no pressure

6. Dratical

Dratical Forerunner

A FHF? I dunno, mane! But sequel will take a bit, trust me on that.

If you want it to be FHF'd then go mention it there, I'm not stopping you.

7. Plasma Blades

Plasma Blades Ancient

Yeah, I'm definitely nominating this for a FHF next time nominations come around. Forgehub needs more good maps as opposed to the mass-produced, template-based slayer maps. I'm pretty sick of those. So anything to get a different map recognized, especially one as fun as this, is more than worth it. Great job on the map, this is definitely an interesting and original map to play on.

8. Dratical

Dratical Forerunner

There's nothing wrong with a Bump, is there?

9. Frozenlynx

Frozenlynx Forerunner

There is, but most people are smart enough to disguise it by responding to something that was said in the thread...and usually it's sooner than 2 months later, where it becomes incredibly obvious no matter what you do.