Junkyard

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Creeping Death, Feb 6, 2008.

1. !nikheizen

!nikheizen Ancient

Yes, that's what I thought, if you do set it up for objective gametypes, you will have my download!

I personally couldn't take another map set up purely for infection.

2. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

I don't believe that Infection maps count as Competitive, but w/e. There's too many infection maps, and this map looks like it was called Junkyard based off of it's sloppiness. I think it would be better for a FFA Slayer, KotH, or Oddball.

3. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

It's too bad you only glanced at this map, otherwise you would know that it was built to look like a Junkyard,not put together messily and called Junkyard because of the messiness. It's fully interlocked,take a look and you'll see.

4. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

ha un called my map sloppy :squirrel_rocking:

5. Creeping Death

Yeah but the difference is I interlocked the whole map and purposely made mine look sloppy. You didn't. Yours was just sloppy.

6. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

whats the initiative to climb the map what stops people from just staying on the ground and pwning the zombies and rooms full of weapons is kind of ameture ish wheres the life within the map the replay ability

7. Creeping Death

Dude,it's an infection map and Infection means limited re playability. You pretty much know this when you start up any custom Infection map,hence why people suggested I rework it slightly and make it objective based. As soon as I get the time I plan on upgrading it to objectives. My variant gives Zombies increased speed,just like 28 days later and even teams,and that's the initiative to hold strong in the base.

8. Mysterious D

Mysterious D Ancient

This map looks nice, but doesn't look like some place I'd like to be fending off zombies. You've got the right idea down, now just put it into play.