Jumpin Popcorn

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by iTz HLG nOob, Feb 19, 2009.

1. iTz HLG nOob

iTz HLG nOob Ancient

[​IMG]
    Story_
    The humans are trapped in a microwave (there the popcorn), and the Zombies are outside the microwave with laserz ready to cook the popcorn,the humans(popcorn's) jobs iz to survive 3:00 min.(the Cookerz) job iz to cook the popcorn.....The humans/popcorn run the fastest and jump the highest, thats therere DEFENCE (i am sorry but i had forgot to update the gametype on adding time, so if u download it before 1/17/09 please change the gametype to the restricted time of 3:00 min.i will update it on the 18th of febuary till then please update yourself)..Hope U enjoy!!!
    Download Gametype and game...
    DOWNLOAD

(by iTz HLG nOob and iTz HLG k1ll4)

Human :popcorn:Spawn

[​IMG]

Zombie (cookerz) spawn

[​IMG]

In the Microwave

[​IMG]

HOTT COOKER!

[​IMG]

MIcrowave heatwave

[​IMG]

JUMP!!

[​IMG]

Close One

[​IMG]

Di3 Popcorn
    [​IMG]

Jump Higher!!
    [​IMG]

Im Burned. . . .Bad!!
    [​IMG]

Link On TOp. . . .
    By Your's Truely
    [​IMG]
    And
    [​IMG]
    could'nt of done it without...

#1 iTz HLG nOob, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  2. InnerSandman13

InnerSandman13 Ancient

looks like a fun mini game but 2:30 is restricted. Try it out with 3 minutes. The game seems fun and could hold a lot of people but shouldn't there be some defensive equipment the humans could use? I give a 4.5/5

3. Soggydoughnuts

Soggydoughnuts Ancient

So... avoid deadly lasers by jumping around in open room :p.

You should try and possibly add some more of an incentive for the humans to stay alive like something pops up later in the game or something? I don't know something other than just jumping around.

It's fun, but it gets old.

-Donuts

4. sourdauer

sourdauer Ancient

i suggest adding geomerged man-cannons and grav lifts, that would really make it more interesting

5. Big Maxy 117

Big Maxy 117 Ancient

This map looks like great fun! Exactly the sort of mini game I enjoy. But I do agree that adding some geomerged man-cannon or grav lifts could make for some really interesting game play.

I will give this map a 4.5/5 because its very inventive, or atleast I've never seen anything like it and it looks like it would be really fun!

6. OrangE BloB

OrangE BloB Ancient

looks relatively good, it's messy and i'd recommend interlocking! And equipment and some cover would be better

7. iTz HLG nOob

iTz HLG nOob Ancient

EveryBOdy THe HUmans/Popcorn Jump Very High And Run Really Fast, Thats The Defence!!!

8. The Cheat

The Cheat Ancient

Well yes, that's all fine and dandy for a few games or so...But, when I'm in a custom games party, I don't want to be forced to jump up and down for three hours straight.

The idea is good, and has potential, but when people say it can get boring after a few games, it might need to be improved upon.

I would add a bubble shield or maybe a deployable cover spawning after the game begins to make things more interesting. Perhaps even a way to kill the zombie after three minutes or so...

Anyway, like I said before, the idea is good...but as it is right now...it can get a little boring....

9. zackj191

zackj191 Ancient

This looks good! I would reccomend you make a V2 with interlcoked walla so people don't get all pissy about "OOH MOAR INTERLOCKZ NOA!!" But aside from that looks great! Gonna DL and check it out. 4/5

10. MultiLockOn

MultiLockOn Ancient
    Forge Critic Banned Senior Member

Looks like an okay minigame map. Its not especially unique but I like the idea. Definitley couldve interlocked the outside walls and ceilings for looks, and maybe brushed things up a little here purely for asthetic purposes. I'd suggest tweaking with the gametype a bit to find something that truly truly works.

11. iTz HLG nOob

iTz HLG nOob Ancient

i will make a V2 But better... and yes interlocking

#11 iTz HLG nOob, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  12. GeneralCupcakes

GeneralCupcakes Ancient

Wow. That looks really fun. Im going to DL. 4.5/5. This will be a very fun game to play with a full party.

13. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

nice map. the game play is very interesting. the infection maps are getting a lot more strategic. your map is very nice and the concept is refreshing. i would say that the map looks ok. but to put your map over the top you should build a microwave where the roof and sides are all interlocked. very nice map. i think this will be a game and map i will be playing for a while.

14. Tyberiousfusion

Tyberiousfusion Ancient

Its kind of a basic map idea i've seen this idea many times and its not visually interlocked at all, it looks quite sloppy 2/5

15. Soggydoughnuts

Soggydoughnuts Ancient

What I would suggest is taking all of the suggestions from this thread and making a V2.

1. Interlock and clean up the map
    2. Possibly think about adding something to change it up a bit

-Donuts

16. Silva Sniper

Silva Sniper Ancient

This is like hobo heights but on the ground
    This is a very good idea.
    The game looks great.
    I will rate this5/5 for the enjoyment I will have when my FH group faces off in customs.

17. iTz HLG nOob

iTz HLG nOob Ancient

thank u for all of the tips

#17 iTz HLG nOob, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  18. Merrifield69

Merrifield69 Ancient

In the first pic, i have the same text downloaded on my computer. It's sweet!

Anyway that map is so cool! I played it in a party and everyone loved it!
    Good Job!

19. iTz HLG nOob

iTz HLG nOob Ancient

i will make a popcorn v2, and ill have all your guyz tips!

20. ABigScaryBear00

ABigScaryBear00 Ancient

I like this map whoever says it has to be interlocked really is all i say to them
    One think i would like to say is- can you make it so we don't have to lock on through the fence wall. If you don't the map will still be good
    i just think you should make v2, interlocking helps but Isn't always the best
    If you can make it a little harder for the people or a smaller room for them
    All-in-All very good map