Juicy Bits

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Disq, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Disq

Disq Ancient

Juicy Bits

Took me pretty long, maybe not finished to the highest standard but oh well. Also I didnt use a budget glitched map for some stupid reason, so that's the reason why there are no extra aesthetics.

Supports Racetracks/Battletracks/Snipes gametypes and 16 players.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy.

Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

#1 Disq, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  2. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

This looks complex. Seems really fun to play on but one of the turns seems kind of tricky. But then again I am a racing veteran so I will have no trouble with it. It still looks good since usually aesthetics are saved for ground level racetracks. I don't get the name of the title but I will DL and play cuz it looks fun. Good job man.

3. shovel

shovel Forerunner

a racing veteran yea zow sure. anyway this map looks awesome are you sure your a rookie the track looks fun and it looks like it accomplishes the hardest thing i think a race track can achieve..... replayablilty. this track looks fast paced which is what you want from a race track. i can think of just one improvement, make a battletrack gamemode. i can see me having a good time with a sniper riding shotgun! Race tracks take ages to create so great job for sticking with it, i have started about 12 racetracks now and having finished one. So great job keep it up!

4. Disq

Disq Ancient

I couldn't think of a name so looked at the carton of orange juice next to me lol. Thanks man.

I'm sure you could play Battlestracks/Battlesnipes on this map, maybe i lowered the shield walls a bit on the last corner so you could shoot past them, but yeah should be able to play battlesnipes on it. Also another thing i think i should have turned the T wall's upside down instead of having to choose between two paths at the top, but i couldnt really be bothered to change that lol.

5. Martin

Martin Forerunner

Looks great, but I have a couple things to address; First, the T Walls probably should have been face downward so that nobody hits the center of it. I've done 2 laps on it and I already hit once. Also, the last turn looks like it'd need something to keep the people from falling off. It's very hard to stay on track on the last turn. But, I'm a bad racer, and not a great forger so for me, It's great! 4/5.

6. Disq

Disq Ancient

Yeah i understand about the T walls. The grav lift and shield walls are there to keep you from falling off the last turn, so use them. Thanks.

#6 Disq, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010