Judgment Map Pack

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Master Debayter, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Plasmy

Plasmy Ancient

Devil, you seem to have some sort of grudge against Sir Debayter here. He even has a quote from you in his sig. You 2 remind me of Tom and Jerry. Master being Jerry, does nothing wrong but can defend his self. And you sir being Tom, always causing trouble around here with your mouth and always ends up being put down.

Nothing against you, I just notice that you run your mouth VERY often around here bro.

On the subject, I can't wait for all of these maps bro. I am waiting patiently for a release date! =)

2. DONT EAT A BABY

DONT EAT A BABY Forerunner

Everyone who keeps givng master debayter s**t for the release not being out just shut up working on a map pack is pretty tough especially themed ones like this one. Get off his case and hold your pants on.

3. Devil95

Devil95 Ancient

Good for you. Multi tasking very nice. First off im not getting frustrated. In Fact I was just saying that its taking for ever for you to f**king post this map pack. 'People who dont like v2.... *Cough* *cough* ellement". Ell3ment must have problems with **** Zombies. I Love **** Zombies but I hate how they ended it at 3 map packs!

Tom and Jerry? Really a Cat and a Mouse. Sure, I've Sorta ranted on this map pack but I have many reasons. 1 Meltyourtv got denied by master debayter with his map on sandtrap. Just because some has something you dont doesnt make them the (a) winner/best/cool person. Melt tried his hardest on one of the worst forging maps in halo 3 and got denied. Many people have been offline for debayter so when is this releasing? Here it is!

Judgement Map Pack's Release Date: Never of 2096. *(Never is a new month).

Honestly, I admire debayters work. but this is almost december and still nothing. No updates, No new Maps, No Posts.

Dude, Im sorry as I said in the last 2 quotes. I maybe ranting on this map pack but I have my reasons. You are new, I Know. But this post has lasted since this August! Thats what 5 months now! Themed are you special! There is no theme just bases, weapons and zombies! This Map pack contains Pre-DLC, Heroic, Legendary and Mythic.
    Why would you do Pre-DLC? Its Stupid. Heroic, Legendary and Mythic has Non-moveable objects. That Sweet. Why dont you stop saying were retards if were against Debayter! We Have our own opioions retard!

#63 Devil95, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  4. MetaWaddleDee

MetaWaddleDee Ancient

Pre-DLC is hard to make maps on, and if a good map is made on the pre-DLC people go "Woah".

5. cowboypickle23

cowboypickle23 Ancient

REad it and weap boys. if you would read, what hes said you might acutally learn something. Hint hint.

No offense to Meltyourtv but you cant honestly expecy Master to let everyones map in. i didnt see Melt's map so idk but even if it was a hard map to forge on he has to respect Master's decision on what maps go into the map pack. i tried one on assembly, he said it didnt work, i said ok, simlple as that.

Hey this guy tried really really hard so lets go ahead and give him a feature. OMG that's an amazing idea..WHOAH. Lets all try hard on maps and get feature's. Yeayyyy.

#65 cowboypickle23, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  6. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

[​IMG]

7. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

It's still good to be posted after I get the guide up.

But the only reason why I didn't pick his Sandtrap map is because james built his judgment map on sandtrap... in the exact same area... and he came to me first so naturally I have him first grabs.

Sorry about that... ^_^'

8. spilledsippycup

spilledsippycup Forerunner

9. TastyToast

TastyToast Ancient

When will i be able to download this?
    I've been wanting to play the contruct, blackout, and higher ground ones since you put up this post and still no sign of download :(

10. Psychoduck

Psychoduck Spartan II
    343 Industries Cartographer Forge Critic Senior Member

Drilling Bay (the one on Blackout) was released a while ago. Just do a search for it.

11. mooman219

mooman219 Forerunner

Please Post Links to These Maps If You Find One. If it isn't done then that is reasonable
    But this is what i have to far..
    ---
    Map Download Links (*Ill update When i find them*)
    Gametypes:
    Judgment - Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details
    Maps:
    Drilling Bay - Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details
    The Barracks -
    Necronest -
    Constriction -
    N/A (Ghost Town) -

#71 mooman219, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  12. TIKI500

TIKI500 Forerunner

When I didn't have live (dark times, dark times) I made really bad forge maps on the original maps all the time. I have great respect for the forger that can make those maps better with the limited items. Great job

13. mooman219

mooman219 Forerunner

Judgment 2.0
    by mooman219

-=-Upgraded to Intense-=-
    Faster, Harder, More Intense, More Zombies, Hay wait...
    More Zombies? Thats not possible... Is it? o_O
    -=-Changes-=-
    - Spawn time is now 0
    - First 5 seconds of being alive Makes you Faster,
    - Added New Weapons.

"Map gametype dosent follow The terms of use of bungie"
    Sorry D:

#73 mooman219, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  14. MetaWaddleDee

MetaWaddleDee Ancient

Sorry dude, mods aren't allowed on FH mainly because we try to follow all of the same rules B.net has.

#74 MetaWaddleDee, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  15. mooman219

mooman219 Forerunner

Fine... Its not really a big deal, its a depleted sword but i see your point. Sorry.

/\ Ill Remove teh link
    ||
    ||