Judgment Map Pack

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Master Debayter, Aug 30, 2009.

1. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

I like the fact you are forging on maps most people would think of going near, but highground? why?
    I just have a feeling high ground isn't going to work out well but i guees i will just have to wait and see.

2. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

The maps I preview in this thread already have a playable version and have been playtested. So yeah, it plays, and well at that. Wait until you see the next map, you'll all be like, "Wait, WTF?! How?"

3. Dow

Dow Ancient

EDIT: apparently the original contents of this post were not meant to be known

#23 Dow, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  4. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

I played drilling bay earlier today when you left, it's great aesthetically, and has plent of replay value but I thought that the BR in the room with the basketball net respawned too quickly(Fwicker and I were easily able to share the ammo for it, and had full BR ammo most of the time) and there was also a shotgun in the room with plenty of ammo to start off with. As long as you pay attention and stay in the room with your group, it's not really worth a 4/5 difficulty. I still have no idea where the random weapons box is on that map. The geomering work is awesome, and I like how innovative the mongoose doors are for all of your maps.

#24 Rifte, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  5. luckiesnipes

luckiesnipes Ancient

Awww man I made that exact map on HIgh ground but I never posted it. Yeah there are a couple differences so good luck with yours.!

6. jakob hunter

jakob hunter Ancient

man i wish i could load the pre-dlc maps so i could play on more of the map-pack although i can load valhalla. hmmm

7. Souperintendent

Souperintendent Ancient

Amazing, amazing, amazing. My favorite was the Blackout one. It just felt so well done. Why? Because it was. Can't wait for the Next one.

8. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

Im not sure, how many maps are there in the map pack thingy ma bob?

9. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

I've added in the new map for this week guys. It's called Necronest.

10. Duckman620

Duckman620 Ancient

These all look beast. When will we be able to get our hands on these. I want to play the one on rats nest so bad.

11. cowboypickle23

cowboypickle23 Ancient

so far they're looking great. i can tell the ratsnest one is hard, from the pictures it looks kind of plain and boring. idk if it is but it looks like a bunch of wide open rooms with like one gun in each one. i would try maybe putting some crates in the rooms or pallets or something. idk something to spice it up. but overall all the maps look like their gonna be incredably fun.

12. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

I have been working on a **** zombies map on ghost town recently and I've also made one on foundry. Send me a message if you want to see it.

13. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

I wasn't expected the new one to be on ratsnest. The next ones probably going to be somthing imposible, like built on cold storage.

14. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

Added in the map for this week. It doesn't have an official name yet, so bear with me.

15. Oakly HiDef

Oakly HiDef RivalMass

I haven't really been active on this site in a while and didn't expect to see this kind of map pack. I remember someone made a couple maps for a map pack on foundry but this is a great step.

All the map look well made and once I get ODST I will have a working halo again. Once that happens I would love to test these out.

If you need anyhelp I can offer up ideas and critique pictures for now.

Drill Station:
    -As everyone has said it looks great. The merging really creates a new environment and overall the aesthetics are pleasing. The dark gives it a very nice feeling and the "cramped" spaces allow for more chaos and panic. I'm not sure how the map flows from one room to another or how zombies come into the rooms. I was very surprised to see a random weapon box, great job on that.

The Barracks
    -wow, a pre dlc map. Even though there are no fancy tricks, High Ground already lends a very nice layout. With everything walled off you have created a very interesting area for survival. In this version of Judgement there really isnt anywhere to fall back to which adds a new level of play and planning.

Necronest
    -This looks like a good map because there are essentially two bases to defend and a tunnel linking them. Teams can choose sides and co ordination seems key. Each base also has two levels which gives you at least a little room to retreat. Holding the upper levels will be tricky and the turret in the center serves as great bait. As you said it is the hardest, and I am glad that there will be a map to offer a difficult survival challenge.

Ghost town
    -I had made a zombie map here before and always envisioned it to work out as you basically made it. The details on the inside are awesome, especially the corner with the barriers and spools. The inclusion of a random box doesnt seem very easy and im sure your effort makes the map much better.

Hope I can help in the future. Keep it coming
    -RivalMass

( "I'm not accepting anymore forgers to help, so sorry if you were interested in helping..." If my halo worked I hope that would change)

#35 Oakly HiDef, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  16. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

Of course. :D

Glad to here from you after a long while. I thought you were, like, gone or something because you never came on here or Halo (and for some reason you dropped of my LIVE friendslist, I don't remember why).

But yeah, me and you were the original forging team for Judgment so I don't have any problems with it.

17. Tipaa

Tipaa Ancient

Sorry but links don't seem to be there...?

Anyway... Great job on drilling bay! looks 5/5, just i can't find out where to download... Any help?

18. cory21

cory21 Ancient

This is only a preview; usually to make hype for a map. There are no links in this post. just wait until he officially releases the maps.

19. Tipaa

Tipaa Ancient

Oh, ok, thanks. As you can probably see I'm very new to forgehub...

But great job on the maps.

20. Plasmy

Plasmy Ancient

Great job so far man!

Any idea on a released date?

I can't wait to see this weeks map!