"Judgement" Extra Map Add On

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by patt06snipe, Mar 20, 2009.

1. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Ya I know, I will let you know when forging continues.

#21 patt06snipe, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  2. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

okay

is it just me or does this thread have no support and seems to be going along very slowly?

3. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Ya, I agree with you totally...we need alot more support from people. I want to rename the thread to "(**** Zombies) The Beginning" you know to get people's attention. But, I cannot...so the only real way to get support is for everyone to spread the word about this..basically get people who were and are still interested in Master and Rival's map. I wanted this map and the other to get people hyped up for future **** Zombie maps...apparently I have failed. I NEED HELP GETTING SUPPORT!!

4. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

yes my xbox comes back this week so i can help you do wat ever

5. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Hey everyone who has been waiting for this map to come out, I just wanted to tell you all that I am about 50% done with the map. I have worked on it all I can this weekend but I have friday off of school this week, so a three day weekend is coming. I hope to get up the walls and traps on the second floor as well as get some work done on the way zombies get around the map. PM me if you have any questions or just post here as I will check every couple of days. Thanks

6. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

dude my xbox got back today

so if you need me to help you forge or anything i can help you from friday as i finish school on thursday

7. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Ok dude sounds good. I have to leave at like 1 or 2 on friday and will only be able to forge on thursday and the morning of friday. I am going to Dallas to celebrate easter with rest of family and little cousins. I just found this out yesterday.

I will prob be working on getting the Random Weapon Box into the second floor next. I don't want to forge the top level and then realize that the thing won't fit. Ha that would be a bummer. If I need any help with it I will ask you and Rival to come in..if your available.

Also, do you think it is possible for you to get the word around about my map. Maybe to get people to just check it out? It seems to me that us two, Master, and Rival are the only ones inerested. That would be much appreciated.

8. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

i'll try but i don't do much on forgehub and btw when i finish school on thursday that means wednesday for you so i will be available on friday (my time) and friday (your time)

9. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Hey man sorry i didn't contact you. I couldn't exactly get on when I thought I would be able to. I am still grounded as of now..I thought I might be able to get on for an hour or two like last weekend, but I was wrong. I was able to get on today for about 45 minutes but I had to leave for Dallas, so I didn't really get much done. -- Just trying to figure out how to remake the random weapon box. Couldn't quite get it.

For this reason i have asked for Rival's help in re-creating the box, so I do not know how long it will be before it is complete. (now going on Rival's percentage on the box.) I will let you guys know when it is done and will of course post some pics of the map with its main focus.

So, until then I will try to get some things straight on the Scetch-up blueprint and in my head. Updates to come soon. Hopefully.

10. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

lol okay

i dont think there is really a need for this thread as all the issues were addressed and solved or avoided in the original thread, its just an update from now i guess?

#30 R3pentance, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  11. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Ya, it is mainly used for letting people know how far we are on the map.

But, I do have one question/problem.

Ok, you see how all the rooms are squares basically? I am beginning to think that everyone is going to camp in the corners of rooms all in one room.(the one easiest to defend in.)To fix this I actually need some suggetions based off of the pictures above. I could add in doors and asthetics, but the way they are aranged to fix the problem is where I'm stuck. Also, the weapons will be very important to where people go. Ok, two or three people camping in the end is an exception, but having everyone camp is rediculous.

Example. If I want people to go into a certain room, all I'll do is put a powerful weapon in there and from there they go to which room is easiest to guard/defend. I don't want this to be a total annihilation from the humans perspective, because then whats fun about that? You need something that will make the map hard and fun at the same time for both sides.

This is where I need help.

12. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

well i doubt everyone would camp from the start as they would be desperte to get to the random box to get a good weapon, and this is the room they will all head for and the zombie should get enough kills in this time so the humans can't do a massive camp. and if the humans do camp then the zombies will stop running in and plan an effective stratergy

13. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

You need to position the random box so that the humans MUST COVER EACH OTHER for them to use the box. Like on my map, the corner in the help room was already a great spot, although it's supposed to be there, because the pillars in the help room provided the zombies with cover so it was easier to advance towards the random weapon box.

What I'm trying to put out there is that you'll never to make sure that the zombies have cover when moving towards the random weapon box.

14. patt06snipe

patt06snipe Ancient

Ya, I guess you are right. But the random box is upstairs. I'm also thinkn that the stairs to the upper floor won't spawn until like 120 into the game. On this map I think just 1 min is too short of a time to defend the bottom. Some crazy stuff is bound to happen the longer time below. It could also make the humans work together to watch each room where the zombies can get in(this also splits up the humans into three rooms..so at most with 16 players(12 humans 4 zombies)there would be four humans in each room). If you are right then all twelve won't just sit in one room...which is what I was addressing...I t

Ya dude I told RivalMass where to place the weapon box. It is upstairs and in between two rooms with an open hall/(short hall). The humans when getting a weapon can get attacked by two sides..really three if you count the zombie window like 5 feet behind them.

I am still thinkn about some parts of the upstairs as in where to put certain walls and asthetics. Thanks both of you for the tips.

Look at the front page in say 30 minutes and I will have two ideas to fix these problems...please tell me which one tou think would work better..or just explain if you have an idea.

#34 patt06snipe, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  15. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

how far is this map completed?

16. Jzzkc

Jzzkc Ancient

I still have no idea what the zombie **** idea is about, and how it's supposed to work.. I'm not sure if I'm still groggy, but I just don't get how it differs from normal zombies. If you could explain, then there's a possibility I may be able to help you. I've been forging for a little more than a year now, and I've perfected almost all of the techniques. Anyway, if you could explain what your idea is about, that'd be great.

17. R3pentance

R3pentance Ancient

**** zombies, is the basic theory from the cod 5 version where the humans whole up in a house and the zombies break in, its just a sub catergory from zombies.

most maps would feature humans trapped in a house and a random weapons box, this map has a differen design created by pattosnipe and its not the exact version from cod 5