Jokers Cavern

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by ikon111, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ikon111

ikon111 Ancient

My First map EVER so if any of u awsome mapmakers have any advice i would love to hear it. If i post something wrong please tell me how to fix the problem please. i also do not have bungie pro cause i dont think its necasary.

Ummmmmmm yea...... my other pics didnt work but for some reason this one did and my other pics that didnt work wont work on my bungie profile either. so if someone can help me out and tell me why my pics wont work i would apreciate it. anyway this is the inside of the base with 2 working traps that WILL respawn if u give them TIME.

[​IMG]
    ill try and give u a brief of what the other pics look like ummmm one pic shows the vehicle depot another shows the working elavator and another shows sniper tower and the other shows equipment tower and the basic way to have a LOT of fun with this map is to have 2 teams, 1 team attackers another team defenders. basically attackers should storm the base or attack it with vehicles. i placed turrents and rockets and spartan lazers on top of the base. the sniper tower has an easy enough access. please download im new to this stuff and i would apreciate it if u downloaded even if u DL in pity.

Download Here: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

#1 ikon111, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  2. Magekid211

Magekid211 Ancient

Your Pictures Aren't working
    I will edit this post when you fix them

3. MLG Ninja

MLG Ninja Ancient
    Banned

"This Does Not Meet Forge Hub's Standards" Put Pictures in right. But nice Description!

4. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

Your pics aren't working please embed them on Photobucket, (cause imageshack sucks) and click [​IMG] this button and type in the url where prompted.

5. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

no one post anything on this thread until ikon has it up to standards
    i think he gets the picture, (lol) anymore "your pics dont work" post will be considered spam

you can find faq's on how to correct you picture prob in forums or some peoples sigs

#5 Mace, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  6. Ace Of Light

Ace Of Light Ancient

Aside from the pictures not working, your link has to go to a posted Bungie.net Community Files Forum thread, not an item on your fileshare.

7. ikon111

ikon111 Ancient

oh geez my pics screwed up. ill try to fix them but if i fail just let this post clOSE

8. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

okay but let me try to help.
    first you need to download the screenshots from your gallery, then post them on photobucket or imageshack and then use the IMG codes to post the images, hopefully with a description or a few words.
    good luck