Jedwali

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Gravedigger5454, Jun 25, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

2.9%
  2. Okay

2.9%
  3. Average

7.4%
  4. Good

22.8%
  5. Great

64.0%
  1. slingblaid

slingblaid Ancient

great map, definitly a 5/5, the only problem is i found a way out by getting to those barriers without using them, then getting on top of them and throing the grav lift, there is a barrier at top but the barrier shoots you through it. id suggest deleteing some of the barrels near the aesthetic hammerand laser and putting a weapon holder on top of the barriers to prevent getting out (i tested the way to stop it, and it worked =D) but btw- great map!

2. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

A fantastic map. I remember that bridge tower with the window panels catching my eye the first time I saw this map.

That's it. All these amazingly interlocked and geo-merged maps. It's about time I started trying to make one!

3. Shedo

Shedo Ancient

I like the hexagonal sniper tower idea. Ill have to play before i rate though. But by the looks it deserves to be Featured.

4. TrustierToaster

TrustierToaster Ancient

my fav part is the interlocking its very neat =D

5. Hiney Sneeze

Hiney Sneeze Ancient

Gameplay feedback:
    I like the methods used to create the map; however, when my friends and I (six total) played it, we seemed to stay hunkered down in about three places of the map. It seemed as though there wasn't enough central cover to run through the map so people camped in certain areas.

I think if there were a little more central cover this map would be a lot better.

Kudos on the merging/geo stuff. The design is very ingenious.

6. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

I downloaded this and I"m not sure what I think. I can see grenade spamming being a problem because it seemed like there was a large amount of stickies. My only other problem aside from that was it seemed hard to navigate some spots, in particular the 'steps' that lead to the hexagonal sniper tower. Other than that though it's a pretty interesting map, nice job!

7. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

The thing that really caught my attention is how you brought the double boxes up to the top of the map and still managed to merge them beautifly, its like a perfect line, and then how you made them drop down, that was very clever

And BTW. if buddhacrane says its a good map, it is lol

8. toymachine

toymachine Ancient
    Banned

hi

nice map man dl

9. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

Well why would you give your own map a 4/5 lol this must be a fan of yours who copied your name in amazement of you he must really love you

10. LaTurno11

LaTurno11 Ancient

i love this map! Nice interlocking. it looks like something bungie would map for a map!5/5

11. FCBARC3L0NA

FCBARC3L0NA Ancient

Map looks good I haven't played but will soon
    layout looks good great job

12. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

wow laturno11 bungie does not know how to forge what so ever that is why forgehub has made this excellent map. lolz

13. Shedo

Shedo Ancient

Played this map last night. I really like it especially the sniper tour. But in some places if your not really that good a strategic jumping you cant get it up.

14. Phoenix619

Phoenix619 Ancient

Just played your map and I have to say that it is a lot of fun. The life elevator is really extraordinary and I really don't know how you pulled it off, but it is amazing. Hope you keep coming out with maps like this.

15. Shadow Mercnary

Shadow Mercnary Ancient

i liked the map but a more original name could have been used =/ jedwali is on the night shift board inside of one of the windowed rooms(the green chalk board) but otherwise kudos on the map

16. Gamer720

Gamer720 Ancient

Wow, how does this only have 2300 downloads? Mine has about 6,000 downloads and isn't as cool looking as yours.

---Most Downloaded Puzzle Map "Saw Fourtress". :)

17. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

That was... a very stupid comment.... Ugh, it just sounds bragish.... this is because mine was only just featured, give it time and download count will grow.

18. Gravedigger5454

Gravedigger5454 Ancient

He was asking why yours didn't get many downloads yet, because he thought it looked really cool. The reason for that is because you probably didn't bump it enough on bungie (which you shouldn't do).

19. Iv0rY Snak3

Iv0rY Snak3 Ancient

well hey, you're doing well brute, both of my features are still below 2000...

20. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

i got 900 before feature, thats why.