Sandbox Jailhouse 4/2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Doomsdale, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Doomsdale

Doomsdale Ancient

[​IMG]
    "Why not just simplify it to Jailhouse 2?"

Jailhouse 4/2 is the third in my 42 Cops & Robbers series. This is the only one I've put up publicly.

Jailhouse 4/2 is a Cops & Robbers map that incorporates strategy, skill and luck. It can be as small or as big as you want. Let me give you the tour of your stay:

[​IMG]
    The main cell room contains four cells.

[​IMG]
    There are custodian indents with supplies that if caught using, you will be killed. (The Grav Lift, a very important tool, is behind the pallet.)

[​IMG]
    Next to the cells is the playroom. Here I usually make my prisoners play Doomsdale says. There has never been a winner. ;)

[​IMG]
    Past the cells and 'round a corner, there is the mess hall and bathroom.

[​IMG]
    At the end of the hall, is the main door. It is always locked to keep the prisoners in, but there are rumors of ways to open it. Next to it is the weapon room. Prisoners are not allowed in there.

[​IMG]
    If you're a vacation person, you should be happy to know that the jailhouse is in the middle of a tropical desert city. Cops patrol in Choppers of course.

[​IMG]
    For those who DO find a way to escape, prisoners have set up a camp in the outer desert. Be warned, it is guarded by an invisible guardian and those who do not take the right route with be cannoned to death inexplicably.

There are numerous ways to break-out. It is up to your decision and creativity to get out. However, if you absolutely must get out, I have several examples:
    1. Grab the gravlift and throw it at the door in the wall at the end of the cells. Then climb the ramp to the rafters. Before continuing the weapon room, go through a hole in the wall and grab the custom power up. This unlocks the main door. Go the weapon room and grabs some weapons, then jump down and run through the door to leave the prison.

2. Go the mess hall and destroy the table in the far right corner, then destroy the flooring underneath. Repeat the above. This is also a possibility for the cop if they need to leave the prison.

THE GOLDEN RULE
    This map utilizes Cops & Robbers gametypes. One should embrace Honor Rules such as listening to the cop (that is, if you don't want to be killed.)

>>>Jailhouse 4/2 Download Here <<<

>>>Cops & Robbers Download Here<<<
    (This is my version of Cops & Robbers that works best for my friends)​

2. Jo351

Jo351 Ancient

Amazing downloading right now, my only concern is the size of the prison. Could you get a overview of it? I deleted all my old Cops & Robbers maps due to HDD space, but this one looks like it might stay. Great job keep it up :D

3. Mister man 1217

Mister man 1217 Forerunner

The jail itself looks very detailed. And so does the area arousnit. Nice job pal.

4. Doomsdale

Doomsdale Ancient

Overview of what? The Jail or the map? The Jail is about takes up about a third of the space and the town the rest of it. The Jail is relatively small, but it has good features.

5. skylermeans

skylermeans Forerunner

i doubted this map at first but it ended up being alot better than i expected, good job :)

6. Doomsdale

Doomsdale Ancient

Oh, really? What seemed wrong at first?

7. xSoGx Grim

xSoGx Grim Commander

seems like a map which you can only play with your friends and not randoms from xbl..
    Honor rules can only be enforced by a party boot