Island Hopper (Testing Tomorrow 5EST)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Monochron, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Monochron

Monochron Ancient

Solomon's Island

I've got an invasion map I've been working on that I hope you'll like and I plan on getting a bunch of people together Monday night at 5EST to play. Thats 2pm PST and 11pm GMT.

It's based in Forge World and reverses the usual progression of vehicles and weapons. The games starts with a large scale vehicle battle across the island and develops into a mostly foot battle on the Ascension area.
    It rewards fast attacks but punishes carelessness as your vehicles are a precious resource.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So far the vehicle to foot transition works even better than I expected so I'm pretty optimistic. Even if you can only play for a little bit I would appreciate it. The closer to 12 I can get for the video, the better. Send Monochrone a friend request if you want to check it out tomorrow and take a look at some pictures of the map here

Update: Heh, had the wrong map in my file share. Updated that and fixed the pictures in the post. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

#1 Monochron, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. Vonholsten

Vonholsten Forerunner

Hey again man. I can help you out with this but I might be a bit late. Maybe around 6:30 or so, but if you are still playing around then then I'll definitely be on.
    I want to drive your boat!

3. Monochron

Monochron Ancient

Thanks man. Everyone else would prefer a later time as well so I'm thinking closer to 7:30 EST would work. If thats good for you then thats when we'll probably do it. Thanks.