Island Blitz CTF(recruiting playtesters)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by DystryR, Oct 12, 2010.

1. DystryR

DystryR Forerunner

Ive redone CTF on Hemorrhage to include Paradiso. Red team attacks Blue team in a 1 flag CTF with a typical 1 flag gametype.

RED BASE
    [​IMG]

Out fitted with 4 warthogs and a Scorpion Red Team assaults the Blue team, they must be careful with the tank, it has no respawn!

[​IMG]

red team rides through the natural tunnel to attack the blue foe, plenty of cover along the way so the vehicle-less reds can hope to make it to the blues

[​IMG]
    the reds hit the beach and hunker down, and try to save the vehicles. bunkers on the beach provide cover for the reds, and i know there is a sniper around there...

BLUE BASE
    [​IMG]

Reds throw themselves into the Blue's domain. the blues have much cover and vantage points to attack and cover the flag in center court.

i relied a lot on natural map aesthetics, rather than shape and entire map out of forge pieces. i tried to balance offense and defense, but this map has yet to be play tested at all. so i am looking for a gang of willing playtesters to well... playtest, i am looking forward to all feed-back. your help is much appreciated. you can leave a comment on this thread or send a message to my gamer tag. (telos anul)

playtesting is set for 9PM (PST) 10/13/10. looking for at least 4 per team. a full 8 per team would get the maps full effect. (or let me know when is a good time frame for you, im in hawaii, so i have from about 8PM (PST) to about 3AM (PST) open.