is anyone having these forging bugs/glitches...?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by scicineast, Nov 19, 2022.

1. scicineast

scicineast Marine

In every forging session at some point all the objects render flat black and are unworkable. If I delete some random object then undo that seems to fix the rendering issue temporarily for seconds or minutes but it's a tedious, repetitious process. I'm using an xbox one. Would an upgrade to a newer console make any difference? I also have problems with manually entered sizing - it just doesn't work about half the time. You have to re-enter numbers. And often the object still won't change shape or reverts. That's just a partial list of problems and issues I have with infinite forge but the two that most compromise use. The undo/redo doesn't seem to work properly most of the time, either. Just not fun anymore with all the problems.

Rabid Hogs likes this.
  2. Rabid Hogs

Rabid Hogs Legendary

I have been dealing with the manual position editing and undo issues, I'm hoping they are able to get all these bugs fixed relatively quickly.
    EDIT: I'm on Xbox One as well.

scicineast likes this.
  3. scicineast

scicineast Marine

thanks, i'll pass on if i find answers.

Rabid Hogs likes this.
  4. scicineast

scicineast Marine

one guy suggested playing the game remotely so all the computations are done at some microsoft server farm and the audio/visual data is streamed to my console. interesting idea but i don't have game pass and i think it may require a premium game pass also. but interesting idea. so far noone has proof xbx would perform better than xb1 but they think it would. and while i think it might solve the rendering issue the problem with entering size values manually seems more like a bug than a processing power issue. good luck

Rabid Hogs likes this.
  5. RockinYankee

RockinYankee Heroic

NUMEROUS. Glitches from moving mulitple objects that merge into one, or where undo doesnt work. Today, I keep getting a disconnected server issue. Guess they were smart calling it a BETA, so we cant complain too much. Honestly they dont care atm either. I logged a support ticket and have basically been told sorry, keep trying. Um...gee...thanks?

Now I say that...but I will also say that, dang I love this and I have been having a blast remaking an updated version of The Pit :)

6. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

i've been noticing the rendering bug you mentioned occurring with the tidal rocks on the forest map.