Investigation about dark areas and black districts

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Tepec Harkness, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Tepec Harkness

Tepec Harkness Ancient

Hi !

In this short H3:ODST video, we show you our investigation about those dark areas and dark districtsH3.
    Actually, we try to go into those entire black districts, during "New Mombasa Streets" mission, and there are some clues in this video to succeed it.

If you want to help us, give us some ideas, suggestions, please tell us ! We want to find a way to load at least one entire black district (n°1 because we know it exists (we play in it at the beginning of Coastal Highway mission) and go into it !

Thank you for watching !

on dailymotion : Dailymotion - Halo 3 ODST Glitch : every dark areas - une vidéo Jeux vidéo
    on youtube : YouTube- H3 ODST glitch : every dark areas
    on vimeo : Halo 3 ODST glitch : every dark areas on Vimeo

Tepec

2. Klaydude11

Klaydude11 Ancient

That grunt is hilarious. did you guys try and go into the phantom and pilot it?

3. G043R

G043R Ancient

That is very interesting about the out of bounds geometry. I laughed when the ending rolled up with the phantom as well. That made it worth the watch alone.

As for a guru of campaign was there anything tricky or out of place besides objects not spawning in?

4. Crushric

Crushric Ancient

It may be because I'm missing something odvious, but I don't quite understand your question/request in the video. And since a Tutorial tells you how to do something, could you explain in greater detail about how to escape the "blue" zones and into the Black districts in greater detail?

5. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

what is a "black district" is it a spot not shown on the map