Invasion: The Cartographer

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Spicy Forges, May 28, 2011.

1. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

[​IMG]

Some little marine: TANK BEATS EVERYTHING!
    Master Chief: Yeah we know. We've already taken out 3 wraiths, a fleet of choppers, a bunch of shade turrets and a -FRIGGIN- scarab. Snap your mind out of those catchy one liners which could potentially live on through the halo series and lets go retrieve the Cartographer's plans.

Have you guessed what this map is based off yet?
    No. Then check out these slightly edited, photorealistic images of my new Invasion map:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Notes:
    - The name is not necessarily going to be the final name. Im open for suggestions.
    - This map was originally called 'The Ark' but after seeing two maps posted under this name I almost stopped progress.. then I actually looked at the maps and continued work on mine because its completely different.
    - I need more testing but I am hardly ever online anymore. Probs gonna submit to TG.​

2. ScareCrow813

ScareCrow813 Forerunner

Is this the halo 3 cartographer, Because if it is it looks exactly like it judging from the pictures. Good Job.

3. pyro

pyro The Joker

^/obvious

Why does everyone want to remake that suddenly?
    It's nicer than any other remake I've seen, and I think all the others completely ignored this part of the campaign and focused on the tank beats everything part. (btw that line is after you destroy the phantom, when you haven't even seen a scarab yet)

4. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

I have actually had this map since mid April. I just never got around to doing much on it.

5. I am 50tyson

I am 50tyson Forerunner

Looks really nice,much better than others that I've seen so far. How far along are you with it?

6. Psychoduck

Psychoduck Spartan II
    343 Industries Cartographer Forge Critic Senior Member

To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of this one when I played it. Then again, that was a few months ago. There's certainly no denying that you've done a good job with the aesthetics.

7. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

I have finished it structurally. Just needs testing and tweaking.

It has undergone quite a few changes so I believe it plays much better now.

8. robbieagray

robbieagray Forerunner

Looks pretty good. i hope the insides keep to the ark feel. :)