Invasion: Forerunner Raid

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by warmaker125, Jul 1, 2011.

1. warmaker125

warmaker125 Forerunner

Invasion: Forerunner Raid

Created by Warmaker125

Map Description
    This map is an invasion map where the Spartans attack a Forerunner structure controlled by the Elites. It plays like normal invasion, 2 phases of Territories than CTF. The Spartans take the bridge, offline-ing the shield generator, controlling the structure's inside, and bringing the core to an awaiting Falcon.

Structure
    [​IMG][/img]

Elite Spawn
    [​IMG][/img]

Spartan Spawn
    [​IMG][/img]

Phase 1 bridge
    [​IMG][/img]

Structure back, the pad is down the walkway.
    [​IMG][/img]

Ok I think i got the pics up this time tell me if i did something wrong. I would also like if anyone wants to help me test this, i'd appreciate it. Thanks!

#1 warmaker125, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  2. Hemamorphy

Hemamorphy Forerunner

At first glance, it seems like a lot of awkwardly forged buildings, and a lot of long walkways (the phase 1 bridge particularly). I'll try to run through this later to give you a more in-depth review, but it doesn't seem like it would be particularly competitive.

I like that you are trying to do an Invasion map though, they can be quite tricky to work out so that they are balanced for both sides. The required effort is such that many people wouldn't even attempt it.

3. warmaker125

warmaker125 Forerunner

thanks for trying it im not really a great forger, but ive always wanted to try invasion forging. it was fun to make and took about 4 hrs by myself. i hope its not too bad to play. any comments are appreciated

ps i had trouble with the spawn points so if you can tell me the mistakes i made id also like that thanks again