Introduction Introduction: Flip

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by flip778, Jul 11, 2010.

1. flip778

flip778 Ancient

Hey, I'm flip778.

My name is Michael and my GT is lDeneuve, though I will respond to anybody who calls me 'Ryuuzaki' (lol at the five step sticky on this thread).

I joined forgehub (after visiting it for years and being to lazy to make an account) to post Halo maps. Personally, the only kind of maps I forge are puzzle maps because they require out-of-the-box thinking.

Also, I am a game programmer. I am working on a FPS in DirectX 9, that should be done in like a year.

2. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

Oh hai there flip! Glad to see that you have finally decided to stop creeping ;D

Anywho, i really enjoy maps that make me think to. So i go about with some of the most crazy map designs (currently working on a giant 3x3x3 box with so many methods of travel that you cant keep track of your location unless you know the map well) and i try to make the competitive. But puzzle maps are pretty damn cool too, and definatly the most fun to create.

And, i may not be a game programmer but i know enough stuff to understand what that entails. Good luck on your game!

3. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Oh hai thar, and welcome to (registering to) Forge Hub!

Have a most pleasant stay

4. LD

LD Ancient

After one year of creeping I hope this won't stay your only post, anyway, welcome .. ehm .. hai thar to Forge Hub

5. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

Ello sir. I'll just call you flip since that's a little easier than 'Ryuuzaki' in my opinion. N Joy yo stay and don't forget to check out the Rules and the Forging 101 section.