Intertwined

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Nsane F34R, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Nsane F34R

Nsane F34R Forerunner

Well, I'm kind of new here and this is my first post, so plz don't criticize me if i mess anything up, k?

So here's the second map i've made on reach, Intertwined. It has been designed with the narrow structure in mind but isn't a true remake, it still has a top and bottom lvl even though the over all shape is different. it is symmetrical and designed for 4v4 team slayer or even 8 player FFA slayer.

Plz download, rate, and comment, i haven't gotten enough people to truly play test it yet so I'm hoping that you guys can help me find and fix the glitches in it,

thx

Nsane

Overview
    [​IMG]

Top Mid
    [​IMG]

Bottom Mid
    [​IMG]

Man Canon
    [​IMG]

Red Base/Spawn
    [​IMG]

#1 Nsane F34R, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  2. One iiNSANE Kid

One iiNSANE Kid Forerunner

Your thread needs screenshots or it will be locked, If you don't know how to do this, Hopefully this will help.
    Also, Welcome to forgehub =]

3. Nsane F34R

Nsane F34R Forerunner

ok Image is up now, Thx for helping

4. One iiNSANE Kid

One iiNSANE Kid Forerunner

No problem :) you just need to get it embed into the thread now, so edit your first post and use the guide to get it in there, [Thats what she said?] Then you will probably get more downloads if it looks good.

5. Nsane F34R

Nsane F34R Forerunner

there, got them up now, hope you guy enjoy

6. Axilo

Axilo Ancient

ill test it out :D

7. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

Indeed this looks very much like Narrows. I can definitely see the resemblance. In fact it kinda looks a little cooler than Narrows. Just sayin'. I am glad to see a map greatly inspired by Narrows without it actually being a remake because it really was a fun map. God I miss the good ol days of Halo 3. But Reach is better. It definitely looks like you put a lot of time and effort into your map. I sense a lot of great maps in your future cause this definitely looks like a professionally forged map.
    Also welcome to Forgehub!

8. Nsane F34R

Nsane F34R Forerunner

Honestly, I only put about 4 1/2 - 5 hours into it, Im glad people here think i did a good job, i'll probably post another map today, if you want i can link it in this thread for you

9. SPARTAN 121

SPARTAN 121 Ancient

Wow. For your first post/second map, I can already tell you will be bringing us quality maps in the future. It appears you've actually thought about your object placements, because honestly, a lot of the maps I've seen being posted recently, well, it seems like the mapmaker is just throwing stuff around because he thinks it looks good. Welcome to ForgeHub, and keep the good maps coming.

10. jonesmcmoney

jonesmcmoney Forerunner

I like how you got a few ideas from Narrows, but it isnt very unique. Try coming up with your own ideas, but I'll take a little peak at it, DLed