Interrutore

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Goatnuts, Sep 2, 2008.

1. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

I like how you implemented switches in your map, but the center of attention isn't just on those, it's the forging itself. The switches just add an extra little pulse of gameplay

2. Pel

Pel Ancient

I've seen your switches a lot in the Aesthetics section, and I've been waiting for you to implement them into a Competetive map for some time now. This map is a great combination of a Competetive map and switches. It looks like it will play nicely, so I will download it and give it a forgethrough as well as play a few games on it. I really like the barrel elevator, and I can't wait to find the easter eggs. Your interlocking seems flawless, and I'm interested to see how that fusion trap works.

[​IMG]

One thing I suggest is geomerging that Fence Wall so you can walk up it more easily.

[​IMG]

I like what you did with the floor there. It looks really pretty...

[​IMG]

I don't think that putting a respawn point right next to the fusion trap was such a good idea. It seems like you could set it off just by accidentally walking backwards when you respawn.

All in all, I think this is a great map. Well, it obviously is pretty good, being featured on two webites and all...

#42 Pel, May 14, 2009
    Last edited: May 14, 2009