Interrobang

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Debo37, Jun 16, 2008.

1. super trooper88

super trooper88 Ancient

Absolutely amazing, pics are too dark to see anything, but the very first picture alone had me sold. I'm gonna download and check it out, so I can get a better feel for the map. I'm glad someone is making good use of the huge space outside of Blackout. I also appreciate how hard it is to interlock and place items out in midair.

2. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

DUDE, you have no idea. i just started a floating blackout map of my own. it took me almost 2 hours just to place too boxes last night (i was making a hill type thing tho (really hard))

3. Dodfrontlines11

Dodfrontlines11 Ancient
    Banned

wow looks neat and funn some boxes look a little out of line like the first pic but otherwise nice work nice interlocking and great layout.

#63 Dodfrontlines11, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  4. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

You could say a little bit more, to help him fix some problems or give him some heads up about what you think of the map.

The map is very good, i like the merging/interlocking, its very good for doing it in the air, i'm looking forweard to your future maps

5. mitona

mitona Ancient

my friend says he loves you debo and wants to stalk you. just making sure you know that.

6. Jump4h

Jump4h Ancient

that's quite a few weapons there
    I'm glad there's a tripmine, those are always fun yet unfortunately under-used.
    I love these floating level maps because it gives the creator a clean palette with no boundaries, and you've utilized that in a good way. Map looks solid, good job.

7. Naptiva

Naptiva Ancient

Very creative, there's alot of space up there to use and I'm glad to see someone used it.

8. Th3Bl4ckKn1ght

Th3Bl4ckKn1ght Ancient

Nice to see a map that looks good and isnt on foundry for a change! Well built! Im going to DL.

9. LieutenantAshler

Normally I don't DL a map unless it has a Shotgun, However... ...This Map is completely incredible, Q'd

10. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Thanks! Very few people realize how hard it really is until they try it themself. (EVAN!!) Thanks for the comment!

Thanks, Yes. It was a pain in the ass to get it all clean and nice with no bumps!! I will be making more floating Blackout maps in the future, but I need to take a break from Blackout for a while. So I'm going to do a couple of Foundry projects now.

Lolwut? And I needed to know this why? xD

Tripmines are underused, which is exactly why I used one. Plus, it sounds and looks really cool in the dark. And thanks! I hope I utilized it well... xD

It actually did have a Shotgun originally. But with the narrowness of certain parts of the map, I scrapped it for the less powerful Mauler. The Shotty basically ensured that the Defensive team would always win in One Flag.

11. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

floating blackout maps are ftw... i might need a little help on mine now that i admit... lol. anyway i'll invite you sometime if we arent playing customs with mitona so you can help me with a couple ideas. and a co forge would be awesome i think. you can use your floating skills and get us all the downloads and i can use my destructablethingys skills and get us comments.

12. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Thanks for giving this map a place in TGIF 10 everyone!! I appreciate it immensely, and I hope you guys like it!

13. Brute Chieftain

Brute Chieftain Ancient

14. Bacon Luvr

Bacon Luvr Ancient

absolutely insane map. great design, interlocking, merging and time spent on making the map. everything was perfect. 10/10

15. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

lol we played multi flag on this in my group, i LOVED being the only one who knew the map, i was the only one who knew where the sentenel beam was, some people kinda figured out the shield door transporter, but i succesfully used it to steal a flag, wow. it was super crazy with a lot of people too. one of the better maps in TGIF tonight.

16. Zeta Arcadee

Zeta Arcadee Ancient

This is an amazing map. Defiantly worth a download! Hope it gets featured! ;)

17. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

This looks VERY good.. Theese blackout maps separte the men form the boys. only somone with true skill could craft such a unique floating map like your self. This looks flawless good joob.. I WILL be downloading

18. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Thanks everyone! How did it play at TGIF? And please tell me you guys didn't try 10-man FFAs...

It's a team map! xD

19. Zowabashi

Zowabashi Ancient

It looks great, but I would advise you to remove the defense hut, it could become problamatic, and overpowering to the attackers.

20. TKS x MoNsTeR x

TKS x MoNsTeR x Ancient

looks awesome and unique... cool looking style..
    test plz???

add me-- TKS x Monster x