Interrobang

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Debo37, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Thanks! It was a very frustrating Forge experience. xD

2. D00medcrusader

D00medcrusader Ancient

this map looks great i tried to make a floating map on blackout but it didn't look nice

great map 5/5

3. Lantus Nova

Lantus Nova Ancient

Holy crap dude!
    First ship on blackout I'm pretty sure.
    Nice job!!

4. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

Okay, I remember seeing this a little while ago, when it was in the testing stage, I think.

Anyway, it looks really good. The layout was really good, I'll dl and have a more closer look. I think that the fuel rod may be a bit too much, though. Its nice to see some people forging on Blackout.

5. CPV18

CPV18 Ancient

This looks very fun. is it possible to have Sniping matches between this base and Blackout?

6. Kamakse

Kamakse Ancient

wow its like a completely different map, nice work i enjoyed this map

7. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to Forge on Blackout again. :)

It does kinda look like a ship, doesn't it? Even though I didn't intend for it to look like that, it's still pretty cool. Thanks for pointing that out!

Yeah, you said something about it on one of the test threads. Which is why I PMed you. I PMed everyone that helped out in any way on the threads. ;)
    Thanks for DLing too! The Fuel Rod may seem overpowered, but it takes some serious skill to hit people consistently with it on this map. Something about the design of the level makes it fair; though I can't put my finger on what exactly that is, trust me. :p

Actually, it is. Just load it up in Forge, delete some of my stuff from Interrobang (the map was budget glitched and I removed the excess so you can't spawn anything unless you delete a lot of stuff), and then place spawns and snipers on the main Blackout platforms if you want to do that. You can shoot through the invisible barrier. ;)

Thanks! I hope it inspires you to keep using the Forge. :)

8. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

Well not based on gameplay this looks good and there may be to many weapons as i am seeing for this. I would never have the patience to make this big of a floating map props to you for that

9. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

Debo, i just want to let you know that... I THINK I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET UP THERE! ha. after i finish the map im working on now you can expect a floating blackout from me... if i have the patience.....

10. Thorgen

Thorgen Ancient

This map looks absolutely incredible. I like it when people make totally new maps to play on, since it's a whole new experience.

11. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

I'm gettin' Bungie Faves for this, kids! And I'm excited!

Thanks to everyone for downloading and rating, as I'm sure Guardian Hunter wouldn't have picked it without the already 300+ DLs. Thanks guys!

12. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

This map looks really good from what I can tell (the pics are really dark though.) I think I'll dl because I don't really have that many maps other than ones on foundry...

13. mitona

mitona Ancient

woa i was like 110% sure i commented on this. w/e Very well done and let are ss be a secret between me and you debo ;).

14. Jakattak418

Jakattak418 Ancient

this map looks like so much fun i cant l believe you made a whole map above blackout it looks so fun to play i will deffinetly downlod so ya nice job

15. Dynamic Echo

Dynamic Echo Ancient

Looks pretty nice. Well done.

16. RoflcopterSoiSoiSoi

Banned

Finally! You've been teasing everyone with screenshots for a couple months now. Can't wait to play!

17. Steeveness

Steeveness Ancient

I think I just had an orgasm thinking about that map, 4.5/5.0 really unique.
    All you have to do is remove some weapons :D

18. Supa Spartans

Supa Spartans Ancient

Nice. Good Interlocking. It looks like there are almost too many weapons. I'll give it a try.

19. mitona

mitona Ancient

Congrats on the bungie favorites :)

20. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

and community faves, and he will probably get FFT's feature, and IMO there's no doubt this will be a FH feature.