INTER-Combat

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by home363, Dec 28, 2008.

?

GOOD OR BAD MAP

Poll closed Jan 7, 2009.
  1. YES

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. HALF N HALF

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. home363

home363 Ancient

Inter-combat supports free for all game types and team slayer games.
    here is a brief overview of the map

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=61598584
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DOWNLOAD LINK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sniping bridge at the back of the map. 1 fire bomb spawn and snipe.
    [​IMG]

Center of the map overshield, 2 shotgun spawns below, and deploable cover.
    [​IMG]
    Go Wild. Use deployable cover instead of staircases.
    [​IMG]

Center back of map trip mine and 2 spke grnade spawns. maulers on both sides of the tunnles.
    [​IMG]

Nothing to do outside of the map. ahh a helpful teleporter.
    [​IMG]

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to bad mabey next time u should think about going outside of maps.
    [​IMG]

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=61598584
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DOWNLOAD LINK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAGG : URG0INDWN
    .......................................^
    ..................................this is a zero

2. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Here at Forge Hub, a crucial part of map posting is having one embedded pic. To do this, here's a tutorial:

First, go to Bungie.net to your page. Find the Screenshot Viewer, and double click the screenshot which you choose to upload. When you do this, an option should pop up asking you what you want to do with the file. Your screen should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click Save to Desktop, or wherever you would like to save it to.

Next, go to a site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket to host your image. If you do not have an account, create one. When you have your account made, go to your photo album. There is a blue bar that says "Choose files" that should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click that blue bar, where the red arrow points to(arrow added for dramatic effect). Upload from wherever you saved the file.

Now, after the file has uploaded, scroll down the page to your picture's thumbnail. There is a list of options, like this:
    [​IMG]
    Copy the highlighted link, or direct link where the arrow is. And yes, that is Chris Hanson

Last step is coming back to here, where you enter the final direct link into the code( [ img]link[ /img] ) without the spaces. Hopefully, that helps you out. Any questions, PM me

To find the rest of the important rules here, click this link.

You have 24 hours to fix this thread, or it will be locked. No one else post about it not being up to standards, or a mod will be contacted. Thank you.

3. Kion FH

Kion FH Ancient

Some of the interlocking looks a little sloppy... I like the look of the tunnels in the back, but the map may need some work. By the way, try flipping some of the double boxes over for a cool look (depending on the look your going for of course.) So far I'd say about a 3/5. Good job regardless!

#3 Kion FH, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  4. FR0ZEN FEARS

FR0ZEN FEARS Ancient

Hmm... I really can't say this looks very fun. You just took a canvas and added a ton of walls and boxes to make somewhat of a maze. Then you made a teleporter that kills you!?

Either way, you still bothered to make the map symmetrical, and it looks pretty neat. Keep forging, try something new.

5. BatteryIncluded

BatteryIncluded Ancient

soooo easy to break, it would'nt be hard to make it unbreakable, and that shows laziness. and how bout this scenario: you are on top of the curving tunnel, no grenades, and you fall behind it and no one ever finds you... :0 you could fix that, You know how to interlock, now try to learn how to geomerge...

6. Crusadermike

Crusadermike Ancient

i guess it's alright, i haven't checked out the map on the game, but off the screenshots i'd guess it was a decent symmetrical map, so it seems kinda cool, maybe the type of game to play snipers on i might think? with the cover and stuff, or maybe swat. hey just throwing out ideas, but hey nice job

7. The Hawk

The Hawk Ancient

The map itself looks great, the interlocking is nice and smooth, and the concept is very original. In my opinion, it seems a little random though. The flow of the map doesn't seem like it would be very good, and it is very open in many parts of the map. The map doesn't seem like it would be good for campers, so thats good, but overall the gameplay doesn't seem very stellar, and the map is also very open. Also the teleporter? that's pointless and very, very noobish. I don't usually rate maps, but I think I'm going to have to say this is a 2/5. This may seem a little harsh, but its necessary for you to spend more time on your maps.

8. Fiatluxmortem94

Fiatluxmortem94 Ancient

I like most of this map, however if i were to really love this map the death teleporter would have to go. Unless that is a purposeful obstacle, the teleporter is just going to impede gameplay. for that reason, 8/10. Good forge, however