Insula Coaster

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by Moccabeast, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Moccabeast

Moccabeast Forerunner

#1 Moccabeast, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. Xyl007

Xyl007 Promethean

Wow! This looks fantastic! Its a really nice coaster that isn't too hard to drive through. The only issues I have with it are the two turns; the 90 degree at 1:05, and the sharp u-turn at 2:05. Turns like that just disrupt the flow of the map. Even though it may have been necessary, it still stops the "jamming" of a racer.

3. A Killing Pie

A Killing Pie Forerunner

Looks great! But as the person before me said, a couple of those turns DO kind of disrupt the flow. Other than that, great job!

4. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

Those turns don't hurt the map, imo. You can take the corner turn full speed if you hit it right, and the u-turn is quite simple, as you get right back to normal speed almost immediately.

This coaster is quite fun, with a good variety of turn types and extremity. The shield door bounce is enjoyable and works well. The u-turn is one of the best I've seen and is one of the highlights of each lap. The kill barrier adjacent to the turn before/after the u-turn reaches the very inside of that turn, and the terrain portion seemed a bit out of place, but otherwise, there's nothing much to complain about. I'm glad to see you release another map.

5. EpICx ReMiX XD

EpICx ReMiX XD Promethean

Whoa! I didn't expect that rollercoaster track to be just epic. Liked the use of the nature rocks and the blocks to make the track. The most interesting thing about this map is the corners are very good. Looks very good overall. - EpICx ReMiX XD

6. Moccabeast

Moccabeast Forerunner

thanks but i think the 90 ° isnt a problem because you can take it fullspeed as ShaddoBlade said and it was necessary! But thank you for your feedback :D