Sandbox Insatiable

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Korlash, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Korlash

Korlash Remember Isao
    Forge Critic Senior Member

MLG Insatiable
    Created by Korlashh

note: I was already compelled to revise the map cause the spawns were bad so i redid them and added the colorblind/juicy effects.

Supported Gametypes:
    GB Forge 1v1, TS, Oddball, KotH, CTF

Map Description
    First of all this is 75% not my design. It was based off of a sketchup on MLG pro that has been in existence since almost before 2009 and no one has forged and released it. And i asked for permission to post it a week ago and i didnt get a response. But anyways, I loved the design because it was nice and simple, so i forged it and modified it to make it look better.

This is primarily a 1v1 map, but it can also support 2v2 slayer, ball, koth, and ctf, although ctf and oddball arent recommended.

For the weapon set, I was anxious to put sniper rifles on, but I felt i should try it.

-1 sniper dropped on each side (1 clip, 150sec, not at start), in the small red corner, and in back/bottom blue
    -1 mauler dropped under the bridge (1 clip, 180sec)
    -2 plasma nades under red
    -2 frag nades at the blue corner guard rails

Now here are some pics:

Overview
    [​IMG]

Blue Side
    [​IMG]

Red Side
    [​IMG]

Middle
    [​IMG]

Back/Bottom Blue; snipe spawn
    [​IMG]

Another pic of red
    [​IMG]
    <--Red sniper

Alright, well that's the map, i hope you guys like it.

And please if i'm blamed for stealing a design, i just want to let you know that the sketchup has been seen in public for literally a year and a half. It would have been posted by now if someone adopted it, and i tried to get permission but the original maker is inactive, so i apologize.

Download MLG Insatiable

#1 Korlash, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2010