Inihilation V3

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by zerli, Sep 18, 2010.

1. zerli

zerli Forerunner

Hi, im Zerli and its mine first map in Halo: Reach i think i will be can makes better maps and i have some ideas, so please wait fo my next maps and sorry for my english here i have some scrrenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 zerli, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  2. Vicious3745

Vicious3745 Ancient

All your pictures are broken! D=

3. zerli

zerli Forerunner

Ok i fixed it

4. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

Your pictures are very small, you are using imageshack but you must of uploaded it wrong, normally if your pictures are too big they will resize it. But since they are small like that you must have uploaded them in a smaller size.

Try uploaded them again, but don't worry because we can click into a new window and have a look on imageshack. Your map is a bit confusing, maybe add more of a description, what weapons and sets do we get each time we win an invasion point.

But then again when i look at your pictures it says you have uploaded them 1920x1080 which is huge, but it could be just the settings i am using.

5. zerli

zerli Forerunner

Now, i dont now how to do this

6. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

Personally i hate how imageshack works so go to this website www.photobucket.com create a account and upload there they will automaticaly resize when you paste the codes on this website, use the img codes when embleding them onto this website.

But with imageshack try a different code and paste it onto this website it might work.

7. Hat

Hat Guest

You used the thumbnails, not the actual pictures. That's why they are small.

8. ArcticFox

ArcticFox Forerunner

You don't have to make an account on ImageShack with all of your information, not to mention ImageShack has both higher resolution and higher quality pictures.

ImageShack>Photobucket

Click on each of the thumbnails of your pictures, copy the direct link (bottom-right), and then click on the add image button (Fourth button to the left on the bottom), then paste the direct link.

9. FuRrY321

FuRrY321 Forerunner

I personally never liked either of them, though that's essentially how I do it.

I use TinyPic, and though it's now part of Photobucket (which IMO sucks) it works just fine without an account at all, unless you want to upload albums for some reason.

10. pyro

pyro The Joker

Is Inihilation just a made up word or did you mean annihilation?

You're supposed to include a description of your map.