InFIlTraTe

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by ExG Zeppelin, Nov 11, 2008.

1. ExG Zeppelin

ExG Zeppelin Ancient

INFILTRATED
    It is a one flag map in my opinon it is pretty fun to play with a lot of people. The map is basically the old fashion one flag Attackers and Defenders if you dont like that go away. The map it self I admit it is a little slopy at some places but some stuff makes up for that well the game play for the attackers can be chalanging at times depending on were and what you do so in that fact i take things stragistic in this map the game play for the defenders is pretty easy exept for the ocasinal spawn kill here and there and the defenders base is pretty well set up i evev added the old fashion dumpster trap at the front gate even though that isnot the only way in cause you can go on the cat walk with is pretty well made might i say the snipe tower is simple go up man cannon and your there easy the attackers base on the other hand i really didnt have much money left so i tried to make it simple as possable witch i succeded so now that i am done dususing time for pics!
    THE DL LINK IS AT THE BOTTOM

Here is the defenders base pretty simple
    [​IMG]

here os were the flag spawns you cant grenade jump it so dont try
    [​IMG]

This is my awsome snipe tower
    [​IMG]

This is the cat walk in the sky @_@
    [​IMG]

This is the attackers base pic might be a little dark sorry
    [​IMG]

This is my little trap waiting for you at the front gate
    [​IMG]

LOL OWNED
    [​IMG]

THIS IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK PLZ DL FOR RECONZZZZZ

Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details

ther isnt really a game type just and oneflag ctf gametype will due bye

2. Huntar

Huntar Ancient

Looks pretty good.
    But i notice two key errors.
    1) Not enough cover for blue
    2) Never put 4 turrets in a map
    But i will be back later with a full forge-threw and game review.

overall so-far: 3/5 =]

3. Doog Nit

Doog Nit Ancient

Indeed. Just a bit though could look much better with a few touch-ups. The map description is a bit dry, but descriptions aren't nearly my biggest concern. The map quality is always what I look for and this one is a half n half. I think the idea is good, but the execution isn't as good as it could be. I don't really need to DL since I see the entire map already.

Some say they DL for game play, but I believe any map can have great or terrible game play. It all depends on the game variant and who you play with.

#3 Doog Nit, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  4. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

for the attackers team you need more cover at the start of the match attackers would die nearly instintley
    3/5
    but one thing i like is how the top ramps it looks good to me