Infection Map, need spawn/gametype help!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by halodude114537, Jul 8, 2009.

1. halodude114537

halodude114537 Ancient

Note: please do not respond to this thread unless you:
    A.) can help with the spawns/gametype
    B.) know of someone who can
    C.) Are telling me that I posted this thread in the wrong place and if so, only one person post it.

Anyway, I have a new map that I am simply calling zombies 1, and I need major help with spawn points and the gametype. basically, there is a platform with a network of tunnels and platforms in the Sandbox Skybubble, and the infected use a series of teleporters to get to the platforms. they start off at a point where they take a man cannon to the teleprter platform. the humans slowly advance along to two potential paths, and new areas of the path, along with new directions the zombies can attack from, slowly appear. eventually, the zombies will gain access to a couple of hornets, for a solution to the human's safety platform. eventually, the humans will also get better weapons. If anyone can help me, I would like that person/people to respond in this thread, and I will PM you with possible dates/times for forging, and then I'll get the map tested. Anyone who helps, of course, will be credited.

#1 halodude114537, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009