Indescription

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by JessicaJones, Nov 17, 2008.

?

How goodz? =P

Poll closed Feb 3, 2017.
  1. Crap =[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ok

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Pretty Good

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Great! =]

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Awsome! =]

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. D34thly F1r3

D34thly F1r3 Ancient
    Banned

Hey nice map! interlocking is perfect, maybe geo-merge the flamethrower spawn just a little, makes it look just that little bit better, you know as well as i do why i cant dl (sig lol i is getting quoted?) so from the pics i give a 4.5/4.8 (4.8 FTW) keep going havnt seen youre other maps but judging from this one, they must be pretty good!

2. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Looks pretty nice from all those pics. But from the first one, I don't know, I just don't like that part that much. You could have added some other structure and delete the one in the middle. Other then that it looks pretty neat. And ya, what the last (i think) pic said.....nice interloksorz!!!!!!!!! Good job, you have my download.

3. i can forge

i can forge Ancient

very good map seems kinda small but has some really good game play

4. BatteryIncluded

BatteryIncluded Ancient

good job jessica, I like the aesthetic chair-shaped structure, it makes it way more interesting...may i ask the reason that there is a door behind the leaning double wall in the first pic as well as the reason of the slanted double wall itself? perhaps it is a lift to another floor? Which leads to this question: how many floors are there? It looks like you could fit another floor... but all-around an amazing map, 5/5, beautiful!
    ~Battery