Incipiens

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by joelrjohnson, Aug 25, 2012.

1. joelrjohnson

joelrjohnson American Forgers

[​IMG]

Welcome to my newish map, Incipiens. This is a linear progression map based on a military base.

Incipiens - YouTube

#1 joelrjohnson, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  2. theSpinCycle

theSpinCycle Halo Reach Era

Couple things:

Are you sure you had a loadout camera? And if you do, are the settings messed up?

There is a significant lack of structural cover for the zombies. The little cover that does exist is mostly random scattered pieces. The openness also makes camping easy for humans.

Rockets + DMR are OP. Especially so early in the game. There should be a LOT of risk involved with fetching the DMR or Rockets - You lack those, from what I see.

Your aesthetic looks lazy... there's no visible texture set - it looks like a hodgepodge of forge blocks to me...

Apologies for the harsh words.. but I don't feel like sugarcoating.

3. joelrjohnson

joelrjohnson American Forgers

@SpinCycle014, Its completely fine, I don't like it when people sugarcoat things either. The constructive critisism you provided has only helped me improve my maps, thank you.

4. theSpinCycle

theSpinCycle Halo Reach Era

Good. Thanks for taking it so well. Most of the people I haven't seen around here before tend to get very defensive and find ways to "prove" responders wrong. Forgehub needs more people like you :)