In the cellars

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by spazmonkey92, Jul 27, 2008.

1. spazmonkey92

spazmonkey92 Ancient

here is a good ctf or vip map where the goals are out of bounds or under the map.

both teams start off on the side of the purple grav lifts
    [​IMG]

then the teams need to steal the oppositions flag and make their way to the underground base
    [​IMG]

here are the opposition flag carriers on their way through the first teleporter
    [​IMG]

across the bride the chase is on
    [​IMG]

then down the walkway
    [​IMG]

to the underground goal
    [​IMG]

a blue team member jumps and crouches into the lift hole, crouches and deploys a lift in the centre and is lifted up back into the base
    [​IMG]

the winners teabag spree of victory
    [​IMG]

this mapp also has a god vip gametype called take him down where the vip neds to get to the goals around the map

here are the links
    Map : Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

ctf gametype : Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

vip gametype : Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

thanks for the views people

[​IMG]

2. Dante_Decem

Dante_Decem Ancient

Looks mildly interesting. Simply because absolutely no one has done construct. It still won't be one of my 100 simply because it lacks intrigue.
    There's no opposition for the flag carriers. It's just whoever gets wherever first.

3/5 for going against the grine, but this sort of creativity could've gone a lot further with a little more work. The good maps are the one's people not only wrack their brains over, but spend weeks working on.

3. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

It looks very competive and fun too play on! But WHY????? ----> Would u make a map on construct?? its such a retarded place to make a map, But all together, It is very well done 4.5/5. U will get that 0.5 if u make it on another map but i will download it and play because I do luv CTF!!

4. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

this looks fair enough. i ike how you made this map glitched and how it is on narrows. nice idea

5. Hari

Hari Ancient

Good glitches....but the map needs more complexity and difficulty. Add mazes or trials that they must pass.

6. Dante_Decem

Dante_Decem Ancient

You must play often.

7. Vodelhaus

Vodelhaus Ancient

This looks cool but you need more than the default construct map. I'd love to play this if the map had more than just a few clever teleporters.

8. darth ky

darth ky Ancient

A that is not on foundry! YEEEAAAHHH!!! But it could use some work. It looks like you just added a couple of teleporters and weapons. 3/5

9. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

its not a map that i'd go crazy about cause when it comes to the default maps i only play on the default not a forged map but i like how you used the 'out of map' technique for your map and i like what you put outside the map with the teleporters.

10. Elkan Viel

Elkan Viel Ancient

Heheh noob.

Anyways, I'm glad you chose a map that isn't called Foundry. The idea is nice but you should add some more passageways and you will be set to go (where???). 4/5

11. TargetPractice

TargetPractice Ancient

looks ok i guess could use some more stuff though

12. Saint Prodigy

Saint Prodigy Ancient

looks like you put a cool twist on an old map. i like the idea of the game. but you shouldnt just place a bunch of weapons in a line. it doesnt make the game that fun.

13. Ali Legend

Ali Legend Ancient

Its original and not on a DLC map, which gives you credit, but it doesn't seem liek its much fun- one guy grabs a flag adn chases another guy. He dies, then gets teabagged, or at least, that's what you said. Sorry no D/L.

14. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

Welcome to forge hub! I'm sorry this map is not up to forgehub's standards. It isn't because 1 it's not from one of the map packs, 2 it's not good enough not to be from one of the map packs, and 3 because there is no interlocking or geo-merging.

PS: when i say ForgeHub's standards I mean the FH community.

15. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Ancient

Apparently this man is retarded. Let me state my 3 reasons why he is.

1. There is no map pack. In The Cellars is a simple name that this person has created with it. I support this map but like one person said... Adding things to the map would have helped by far. Try making a V2 and spend a decent amount of time working on it... It looks like you can do this in under an hour.

2. Still, again.. Which map pack... If you could post a quote or something, or a link we could see what the hell you are talking about. There points your voided coments about the map pack.

3. Interlock? On Construct? Won't be happening. The regular maps don't have interlocking or geo-merging. Which is the reason why this man has created the state of what he did. However like I stated before this man needs to create at least some items on the map. I know this man had spent some decenty in creativity and it was amazing. This type of man reminds me of Asper, or at least AZN FTW creativity.

Stating what I said about the map it deserves a 3/5. The map idea itself is briliant and something we haven't seen before, it's like making a saw map and then making it into something competitive. 5/5. But like I said, the map itslef gets a 2/5. I know you can't geomerge but some items on it for god sake. You can still do floating objects, so why don't you!

16. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

Chase through tele-porters may prove unsucessful. but what do i know? not a lot i'll tell you that.

7/10.

17. Boydeh ..

Boydeh .. Ancient

Wow this looks good!
    I love how you used the boundaries of construct to capture the flag ..
    Good job! =]

18. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

it looks kind of cool, but i really hate construct i dont think it is for forging

19. VGI dYn4sTy

VGI dYn4sTy Ancient

dude this map looks great for team slayer great job forgeing

20. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

looks fun but i dont really under satnd how to play. 3/5 because its original and its not on foundry -1 because i dont know how to play and -1 because it has to many power weapons for a construc map