In need of great interlocker and great geolocker!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by FirstXboxKid, Apr 18, 2009.

1. FirstXboxKid

FirstXboxKid Ancient

Hey guys, i have created quite a few "inspirational" maps, that are almost finished being built, but the problem is, i am no good at interlocking at all, and i am having much difficulty geolocking these, as they are very difficult to line up.

The first map is called "shrine" i dont know if thats an original name, thats just what i came up with. its a 2-base map good for MLG, CTF, and oddball. I will not post pics, because somebody will probably steal my idea, and make it their own, just because i havent finished it yet. it is in the crypt of sandbox

The second map is just a jousting map, and isn't too high tech, but it needs some work, and some help from fellow FH'ers or anyone who wants to help. I have a basic setup, and it is on the top level of sandbox.

I will give credit to anyone who does substantial work or help on the map(s) and i really need all of the help from FH that i can. these are great inspirations, and just need some help. Teaching me to interlock better would be a plus, and my GT is Firstxboxkid, so you can Friend request me anytime.

If you steal my map(s) i will know, and you will probably get in trouble, and probably kicked from FH, so dont even try it.

2. lefty0904

lefty0904 Ancient

i don't know much about geomerging in the crypt, but when you're interlocking just use guides to make sure everything is straight. Once you start doing that it makes things a lot easier. I might be on in a little while so if you want help with the interlocking i can, but i don't really think i would be able to do the geomerging.