imporved fixed Ambush

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by gruntchmpion, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

Re: Ambush

Whoa! And wasn't that title already changed once by a moderator?

EDIT by Furious: Yes, but don't worry about it. Let's get back on the topic of the map, not the thread title.

2. xX Pyro42 Xx

xX Pyro42 Xx Ancient

Well, I appreciate that you at least put the screens in the browser viewer instead of just a link that opens fax viewer.

Map Tips:

Scan this forum for some extra map tips, and keep an eye open for new techniques.

I: Please interlock items. It makes it easier to walk around, bounce grenades, etc. It also gives the map a better Aesthetic quality, which is always a plus. I mean, people are going to be looking at your map for roughly fifteen minutes at a time.

II: Props for making a SWAT map. I love nothing more than a good, even game of SWAT. Please stick with Forging. I see too many infection and MLG maps whenever I get into customs. We need more of the classic games.

III: Please include screenshots of groups playing on the map, so we can get an idea of how the gameplay is. *And we're all Forgers here. We can always mentally empty a hallway during a game and find different ways to build it/see the layout for what it is*

IV: Work on some of these, and I'll take another look at it. I might even be able to help do a few test games.

-Pyro

EDIT: Thank you for being one of the first posters to actually contribute to this thread. -Lance

3. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

um u guys should get 4 friends and play it

4. Paralyzed King

Paralyzed King Ancient

Grunt, You obviously aren't grasping this concept.. Most if not all of the people who have commented on your map have played this, And with that are trying to help you make it better.. Because in all honesty.. It needs a little work. It's not a bad thing thought man, Just some constructive criticism. So my advice to you is.. Stop being so arrogant and naive, just take the criticism and apply it to your map, Repost it and watch how the comments change. Good Luck.

5. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

hey king send a friend request so u can help me

6. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

improved fixed Ambush

i totally fixed ambush totally as in from scratch no more bumping unfused boxes no more sloppy and mesyy looking walls better weapon placement and i made it compatible for every game type the funnest is probaly one way assult

7. Creeping Death

Kind of a weird name for a map isn't it? "Improved Fixed Ambush" just sounds funny [sarcasm/].

8. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

hey death why havent u acepted my request i want ur help in stuff okay

9. Creeping Death

How old are you?

10. gruntchmpion

gruntchmpion Ancient

11. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

I hate to be a jerk, but I think I was pretty clear about the thread titles. I'm not doing this to pick on you or go on a power trip or anything. We have strict rules and we enforce them so that this community doesn't regress into being another Bungie.net.

You are welcome to repost this map if you can follow the rules. Thread locked.

P.S. Discussing friend requests and ages can be done through personal messages or over in Off Topic somewhere. Please keep discussion in these threads about the maps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.