Sandbox Imperium

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Katanga, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Katanga

Katanga Ancient

All my life
    Always I've felt alone
    Conditioned to believe that I'm always wrong
    Only truth will help to set me free
    My every weakness I must turn into strength
    Every rage, every tear
    Hate in so much hate
    Never that pain will bind me
    Ask of myself if I've the will to unwind
    Every rage and tear

Hear me now
    Words I vow
    No ****ing regret
    Imperium ~Machine Head

Imperium
    is my first map on Sandbox, designed to create a sense of aerial combat...on foot.

For the entire map, jumps are key for moving around. Although there are paths, the islands are extremely useful in a fire-fight.

Now, for some pics:

Here is the overview of Imperium, from Red side. On the far left, there is "Tap", which is a man-cannon assisted gravity tunnel to reach the top level....even though it is jumpable. You can also see the Islands "Golf" (Has a gold flag)and "Regen" (The island on the top left) on blue side. While Red side is more path oriented, the Blues have numourous islands, but the higher ground and closer weaponry.
    [​IMG]
    And here is a brief diagram of some weapons. Bear in mind, there are other weapons such as grenades and the hidden 7-Wood.
    [​IMG]
    Pink=Needler
    Red=Brute Shot
    Blue=Mauler (On red, Mauler is on a piller, not in the tube.)
    Black=Battle Rifles (Blue has 2 in one place)
    White=Regenerators
    Green=Carbines
    ???=7-Wood

Next, a shot of Blue side.
    [​IMG]
    See this image for the Blue Layout Diagram:
    [​IMG]
    Green: This is "Golf", called so because the Golf hole makes up the ledge. You can jump from "Golf" to the Brute Shot (Behind), but be aware of the low windows.
    White: These are the two small Islands. Left is "Regen" and right is Plasma Grenade spawn. These islands jump along the edge of the map, and onto the central tube.
    Blue: There is a set of ledges behind the Blue Tower so you can ascend it. But don't stand there too long, see those Fusion Coils?
    Red: This Man cannon goes from Red Tube, and it their main transport system to Blue base. However, jumping into it often causes you to fly over the tower, meaning Blues know where the Reds will land.
    Orange: K1LL B4LL. Don't try and ascend the Brute Shot temple. I wouldn't dare, wood you?

I shall post a detailed shot of Red side later, but atm my screenshots are full. -_-.

Anyway, Works for SLAYER AND TEAM SLAYER, RECOMMEND NOT LOSING POINTS FOR FALL DEATHS.

Download Imperium:
    HERE!

2. Deadly Mushroot

Deadly Mushroot Ancient

Great map! I like how you made the map original and when you fall off the map you die! Keep forging Katanga Askar

3. Dragull

Dragull Ancient

Kind of small, but its good for 1v1. I always need this kind of maps to play with may friends.